Author Topic: 'Mystic' rabbi issues ominous warning on eve of blood moon  (Read 630 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
'Mystic' rabbi issues ominous warning on eve of blood moon
« on: April 04, 2015, 07:32:43 pm »
'Mystic' rabbi issues ominous warning on eve of blood moon

Concerns '44th president of United States'\
Leo Hohmann

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/mystic-rabbi-issues-ominous-warning-on-eve-of-blood-moon/#BM41kGxmU6Yrr3yP.99

A rare alignment of four blood moons and a total solar eclipse unfolding during a Shemitah year and on biblical feast days, has a Jewish rabbi in Israel asking for special prayer.

And issuing an ominous warning.

Rabbi Amram Vaknin, described as a “mystic rabbi living in southern Israel,” is urging all Jews to pray and repent as the third Blood Moon of a tetrad cycle approaches, according to a report in Breaking Israel News.

Vaknin is not easily dismissed because he reportedly predicted the events of the Gaza flotilla and the Carmel forest fire in 2010, the Operations Pillar of Defense of 2012 and Protective Edge of 2014.

He warns that Israel is facing great judgment and potential danger at this time, according to the report.

The rabbi’s concerns have a lot to do with the number 44 and the current U.S. president.

One of Vaknin’s students, Gil Nachman, spoke to Breaking Israel News and, quoting the rabbi, explained that the numeric value of the Hebrew word for blood, dam, which is 44, alludes to the 44th president of the United States.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/mystic-rabbi-issues-ominous-warning-on-eve-of-blood-moon/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: 'Mystic' rabbi issues ominous warning on eve of blood moon
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 08:14:25 pm »
I guess he missed Deuteronomy 18.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 08:42:07 pm »
Vaknin is not easily dismissed because he reportedly predicted the events of the Gaza flotilla and the Carmel forest fire in 2010, the Operations Pillar of Defense of 2012 and Protective Edge of 2014.

In this case, let's be a bit realistic. Due to the volatile nature of that region, one can predict something will happen on almost any given day and it will.
I predict that in the next week, something will happen in or relating to Israel that relates to the number 2. (I just pulled that out of my butt)... Let's see what happens.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 09:57:49 pm »
In this case, let's be a bit realistic. Due to the volatile nature of that region, one can predict something will happen on almost any given day and it will.
I predict that in the next week, something will happen in or relating to Israel that relates to the number 2. (I just pulled that out of my butt)... Let's see what happens.

I agree, I have a feeling something will happen. It is a matter of when and how big..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”