Author Topic: MCCAIN EMAILS SUPPORTERS: I’M WORRIED I MAY NOT WIN REELECTION EASILY  (Read 1293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/25/mccain-emails-supporters-im-worried-i-may-not-win-reelection-easily/

by MICHELLE MOONS25 Mar 2015San Diego, CA

U.S. Senator John McCain is asking for funds as the strong threat of a Republican primary challenger looms heading into 2016. Tuesday afternoon he made a hard push for contributor cash to Friends of John McCain email subscribers.

McCain’s appeal letter opens by thanking supporters, and acknowledges his 2016 campaign would face a “unique set of challenges.”

McCain writes, “I’m going to be the target of a wide array of powerful groups,” meaning conservative critics. The letter invites the reader to “help to build a formidable campaign organization.” He adds, “There are few certainties in life,” then tries to encourage backers: “I am certain I will not be able to run for re-election unless I have your support.”

The McCain team is clearly reaching out to his base. The letter targets Obama’s foreign policy and cites America’s vulnerability because of a weak strategy that’s emboldened our enemies. “The result is that our nation is now in greater danger than at any time in our lives,” the letter adds.

The letter asks the reader to “stand with” McCain “at this pivotal time,” calling contributions to his campaign “much needed.”

At the close of the email McCain indicates his decision whether to run will “come soon” while suggesting a donation will help that decision along. “I need to know where you stand.”

The letter contained no fewer than six links to donate to the campaign.

Potential challengers have begun voicing their intentions to enter a 2016 primary. Arizona State Senator Kelli Ward told Breitbart News that she is mulling a challenge to McCain. This week she joined Mark Levin on his radio program to discuss that possibility.

U.S. Representative Matt Salmon is also seen as a potential contender, with early polling results between himself and McCain showing McCain’s vulnerability to a challenge according to a local Republican leader.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

He has reason to worry.  He's a well-known RINO. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

He has reason to worry.  He's a well-known Rhinocerotidae.
I guess the conservatives didn't know that in 2010, 2004, 1998,  and prior.

You know the old saying...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwdH3Q54ZY

Fool me 7 times and I'm probably a conservative.

Offline Carling

He has reason to worry.  He's a well-known Rhinocerotidae.

Will Sarah Palin campaign for him again if he gets Tea Party challenge next spring? 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Longiron

Good One, 1 liner?????. Just like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
I got an email from him.  Deleted it.  I'm also busy blocking calls from the 202 area code; I think the RNC has at least 100 outgoing lines and they use a new one on me every day.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boo feekin hoo! I hope you don't win at all you old fossil much less easily!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bullcarp!  McPain sits in the safest seat in the Senate.  He's on the Ted Kennedy retirement plan, he'll leave office feet first and toes up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

They did.  That's why Barry made it into the oval office and he didn't.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Conservatives have never voted for him in great numbers but crossover democrats sure have.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

Re: MCCAIN EMAILS SUPPORTERS: I’M WORRIED I MAY NOT WIN REELECTION EASILY
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 06:03:20 pm »
Conservatives have never voted for him in great numbers but crossover democrats sure have.

Agree, and JEB is counting on the FIX in the inner cities and crossover LIBS and DEMS allowed to vote in the R primary pulling him across the line in the RINOGOP primary :nono: