Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy: 'Absurd' for Obama to Blame Bush for ISIS  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy: 'Absurd' for Obama to Blame Bush for ISIS
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:48:42 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=630772

Newsmax
Kevin McCarthy: 'Absurd' for Obama to Blame Bush for ISIS
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 08:28 PM

By: Greg Richter

President Barack Obama bears the responsibility for the rise of the Islamic State (ISIS), not former President George W. Bush, as Obama asserted in an interview with VICE news, says House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

"To me that's absurd, because he has been the president for six years," McCarthy said Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren."  "ISIS didn't even start in Iraq. It started in Syria. He removed us from Iraq and said no more problems. And you have seen this growth."

McCarthy pointed to Obama calling ISIS a jayvee squad just a year ago and saying that Yemen represented the success of his foreign policy.

"Well, that country has collapsed as well," McCarthy said. "He has got to stop blaming other people and he has got to actually focus. What is our foreign policy? What is the American doctrine today? Because I don't know it, and I don't think our enemies know it either."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34