Author Topic: State: No Record of Clinton Signing Separation Statement  (Read 1421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
State: No Record of Clinton Signing Separation Statement
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:14:59 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=630688

Newsmax
State: No Record of Clinton Signing Separation Statement
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 01:51 PM

By: By MATTHEW LEE

The State Department says it has no record of Hillary Rodham Clinton signing a statement attesting that she had turned over all unclassified documents related to official business when she left her post as secretary of state in 2013.

Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki (SAH'-kee) said Tuesday that neither of Clinton's two immediate predecessors, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, signed such a statement either.

She also said that different bureaus within the department had different rules relating to such statements that had the effect of making their completion optional by some employees. She could not identify the bureaus in which employees had the option to sign or not.

Questions about whether Clinton signed such a document have swirled since the revelation of her use of a personal email account for government-related work.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: State: No Record of Clinton Signing Separation Statement
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 06:47:30 pm »
Don't they ever get tired of acting like 4 year olds??

Well, Condi did it FIRST, mommy!  It's not MY fault!!!

I am so SICK of these children.  PLEASE, can we elect some adults in 2016?????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »

No they don't get tired of it. They actually are laughing at us each and every day how smart they are. How easy it is to be able to get away with all the things they are doing.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:28:56 pm »
Somewhere George Orwell is either laughing his ass off, or pulling his hair out.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 10:22:46 pm »
Somewhere George Orwell is either laughing his ass off, or pulling his hair out.
  ;)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 10:34:02 pm »
Don't you people know that rules are for the little people?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 10:36:58 pm »
How about making everyone follow the f-ing rules??????????   :#@$%:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 11:17:56 pm »

Neither Rice nor Powell signed it either.

Not good, when it's not unprecedented.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:23:25 pm »
All the document does, is alleviate somewhat charges which may have been brought against her which are described in the document itself.

However, this does not clear her in stealing government property which is what those emails were.

She stole government property.
She stored and transmitted 'secure' government information on an unsecured, uncleared, private civilian platform.
She lied implicitly by omission by not informing the government and Congress of the documents she was hiding and storing on her own private server in light of numerous investigations and requests for information.

Objectively, without emotion or politics, it is obvious that she clearly broke several laws. Whether or not anything will come of it from our feckless and cowering Congress and Judicial systems, is anybody's guess.

But, she is by no means, in the clear. This thing has legs, and the real explosions are yet to come.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 11:26:51 pm »
All the document does, is alleviate somewhat charges which may have been brought against her which are described in the document itself.

However, this does not clear her in stealing government property which is what those emails were.

She stole government property.
She stored and transmitted 'secure' government information on an unsecured, uncleared, private civilian platform.
She lied implicitly by omission by not informing the government and Congress of the documents she was hiding and storing on her own private server in light of numerous investigations and requests for information.

Objectively, without emotion or politics, it is obvious that she clearly broke several laws. Whether or not anything will come of it from our feckless and cowering Congress and Judicial systems, is anybody's guess.

But, she is by no means, in the clear. This thing has legs, and the real explosions are yet to come.

Let's assume for a moment that it is proven beyond doubt that she broke the law several times (I agree that she did). Who exactly is going to hold her accountable?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:27:38 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 12:00:49 am »

Level charges at all three of them.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 12:17:14 am »
PLEASE, can we elect some adults in 2016?????

The adults are running for third parties.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 12:30:49 am »
Level charges at all three of them.

To what purpose? no one in this government is going to do a thing about anything she or they did!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 02:06:17 am »

How do we know that??

A lying administration just said they "couldn't find" them.

That doesn't mean they don't exist.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 02:13:00 am »
How do we know that??

You make an EXCELLENT point! They could tell me that the sun will rise in the East in the morning and I would check to make sure!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:15:43 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 02:41:06 am »
How do we know that??

These guys are not stupid.  They wouldn't claim such a thing without checking it out.

Furthermore, with an instant 24/7 news cycle, Rice and Powell would have discredited the claim by now.  They haven't.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 03:25:16 am »
These guys are not stupid.  They wouldn't claim such a thing without checking it out.

Furthermore, with an instant 24/7 news cycle, Rice and Powell would have discredited the claim by now.  They haven't.

To my knowledge there hasn't ever been a claim by anyone that either Powell or Rice tried to go around the FOIA but that is NOT the case with Hillary Clinton!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2015, 01:41:26 pm »

There is a difference, in addition, that both Powell and Condi worked with and through the State Department servers, and Hillary did not.

Everything they did was on the gov't record anyway since they did things the right way (i.e. legally), so even if the State Department spokeswhatever isn't lying about 'not finding' their forms, the situations aren't parallel.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2015, 01:42:10 pm »
To my knowledge there hasn't ever been a claim by anyone that either Powell or Rice tried to go around the FOIA but that is NOT the case with Hillary Clinton!

Exactly.  With Clinton it's a matter of deceit.  Not so with either Powell or Rice.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2015, 02:11:38 pm »
When the press idjits for the administration say things like "Bush (or Rice or Powell) did it!", the questioner should say something like "we understood that Mr. Obama was the anti-Bush and would run his administration more openly, honestly, and professionally.  Has the president decided that they way Bush did things was correct?  Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?"
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".