Author Topic: State Dept. Docs Call Into Question Clinton’s Claim She Complied With Rules  (Read 676 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/11/state-dept-docs-call-question-clintons-claim-she-complied-all-rules

As seen on The Kelly File
State Department documents are calling into question Hillary Clinton’s claim that she “fully complied with every rule [she] was governed by.”

Clinton is under fire for using a personal email account and a private server during her tenure at the State Department. Her staff has turned over 55,000 government-related emails to the State Department, but her staff also deleted tens of thousands of emails deemed “personal.”

“The Kelly File” learned tonight that every employee leaving the State Department must sign an OF-109 form. The document requires every employee to certify that s/he has “surrendered to responsible officials all unclassified documents and papers relating to the official business of the Government acquired by [the employee] while in the employ of the Department or USIA.”

“The Kelly File” has reached out to the State Department to find out whether or not Clinton signed the OF-109 form, but has not yet heard back.

Additionally, the State Department’s records management handbook reads that parting officials “must ensure that all record material that they possess is incorporated in the Department’s official files and that all file searches for which they have been tasked have been completed, such as those required to respond to FOIA, Congressional, or litigation-related documents requests."

The handbook also warns, "Fines, imprisonment or both may be imposed for the willful and unlawful removal or destruction of records as stated in the U.S. Criminal Code.”

Former Department of Justice lawyer Shannen Coffin was on “The Kelly File” tonight to discuss these documents. He said it’s “demonstrably not true” that Clinton followed all the rules, explaining that she didn’t comply with the Federal Records Act or the State Department's records management handbook.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I SO hope she signed that form OF-109!

Finding out that she did so would make me absolutely giddy in fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien