Author Topic: State Dept. warns Israel not to betray US  (Read 472 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
State Dept. warns Israel not to betray US
« on: March 02, 2015, 09:20:00 pm »
State Dept. warns Israel not to betray US

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf says leaks on the Iran nuke talks by Israel would “betray” the US’s trust.

“We’ve continuously provided detailed classified briefings to Israeli officials to keep them updated and to provide context for how we are approaching getting to a good deal,” she told reporters in Washington.

“Any release of any kind of information like that would, of course, betray that trust.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/state-dept-warns-israel-not-to-betray-us/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: State Dept. warns Israel not to betray US
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 10:33:37 pm »
Obama has successfully changed to Cold War that was with Russia and Iran, to a Cold War against Israel.

He refuses to acknowledge that is any war at all against real actual Muslim terrorists, who are currently committing a genocide, and yet Obama never misses an opportunity to declare his willingness to promote sanctions against Israel and has, apparently, threatened to use military force against Israel more than once.

As military and political officials in Washington have pointed out, we have switched sides in the war on terror.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 02:31:35 am »
[[ State Dept. warns Israel not to betray US ]]

Can you say:
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ???

I knew you could!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 03:43:21 am »
They know they're making a crappy deal - but now they're going to try to make Netanyahu the scapegoat. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!