Author Topic: Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Had A Secret Meeting In December  (Read 679 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hillary-clinton-elizabeth-warren-secret-meeting

ByDANIEL STRAUSSPublishedFEBRUARY 17, 2015, 11:02 AM EST

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a private one-on-one meeting in December at the former secretary and likely presidential candidate's home in Washington, DC, The New York Times reported.

Clinton heard policy ideas and suggestions from Warren, according to an unnamed Democrat briefed on the meeting and quoted in the Times.

The meeting was a rare direct interaction between Clinton and Warren, who supporters hope will run for president as a liberal and populist alternative to Clinton. Warren has repeatedly said she is not running for president but the Run Warren Run movement has persisted (albeit without posing much of a threat to Clinton's potential campaign).

The meeting in December between Clinton and Warren came a few months after they ran into each other during a rally for Massachusetts Democratic gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley. At that run-in, Clinton praised Warren for fighting Wall Street special interests and big banks.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Had A Secret Meeting In December
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 04:50:07 pm »
Warren is the person most likely to be the next POTUS in my opinion. Not a done deal by any means, but she's got the best chance.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 03:20:36 am »
[[ Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Had A Secret Meeting In December ]]

Special report from the fly-on-the-wall.

"Hello, Hillary!"

"Hello, Lizzie, how you doing?"

"Doing fine, Hill..."

"Well, if you want to keep doin' fine, you know what you have to do...."

.... pregnant pause.

"Sounds good to me, Hill!"

"OK, Lizzy, take care.... and watch your back!"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 03:53:09 am »
Warren is the person most likely to be the next POTUS in my opinion. Not a done deal by any means, but she's got the best chance.

...I think I'm going to puke!   :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.