Author Topic: Famous Actor Tom Selleck SILENCED Hollywood Liberal Rosie O’Donnell & Her Anti-Freedom War (WATCH!)  (Read 641 times)

rangerrebew

Famous Actor Tom Selleck SILENCED Hollywood Liberal Rosie O’Donnell & Her Anti-Freedom War (WATCH!)

By TPIWriter |  80,064 views

Left-winger Rosie O’Donnell is a long-time anti-gun activist. She never saw a gun she didn’t want to regulate and ban.

But when Tom Selleck went on her show, she decided to confront him about his doing an ad for the National Rifle Association. Tom, who plays a police commissioner on the hit show Blue Bloods, was there to talk about his new movie. But Rosie wouldn’t allow it.

selleck

Watch (below) this classic video of Selleck putting Rosie in her place. Things get out of hand, and Selleck speaks the truth. Rosie is so shocked that she tries to apologize:

Rosie: You also have the freedom of speech, but you’re not allowed to scream ‘fire’ in a crowded movie theater because it threatens the safety of other people. Assault weapons threaten the safety of other people. There’s no reason in my opinion to have them. You wanna have a hunting rifle? Great. You wanna have a handgun?

Tom: Do you really think the Second Amendment is in the Constitution to guarantee hunting and target shooting? Do you really think that’s what the Founding Fathers meant?

Rosie: I think the Second Amendment is in the Constitution so that we can have muskets when the British people come over in 1800. I don’t think it’s in the Constitution to have assault weapons in the year 2000.

Do you support our police and Tom Selleck? Please share and Tweet his important, pro-gun, pro-liberty message!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/famous-actor-tom-selleck-silenced-hollywood-liberal-rosie-odonnell-anti-freedom-war-watch/#ixzz3RjdB1m4B

Offline olde north church

"Muskets" are the latest position.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

"Muskets" are the latest position.

The response to that is "quill pens"...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan