Author Topic: Federal Agencies Stonewall House Committee’s Benghazi Investigation... Sharyl Attkisson  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/22/federal-agencies-stonewall-house-committees-benghazi-investigation/

Federal Agencies Stonewall House Committee’s Benghazi Investigation

Sharyl Attkisson /  January 22, 2015 /

Some federal agencies continue to stonewall when it comes to the ongoing investigation into the Benghazi terrorist attacks, according to insiders familiar with the process. They say the House Benghazi Select Committee isn’t getting access to all relevant documents and witnesses.

That will be the topic of the committee’s first public hearing of 2015 called for Tuesday next week.

Most of the committee’s work since a (slightly) bipartisan vote created it May 8, 2014, has quietly focused on the massive task of gathering information. The committee has provided relevant federal agencies a list of several dozen witnesses it wishes to interview.

But Republican staff members are encountering some of the same roadblocks that other committees met as they investigated pieces of the events surrounding the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya. Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, died in the assaults.

continued..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If they are not prepared to go totally to the mat on this they will never get to the bottom of it. There are republicans with very dirty hands here as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not going to post this as a separate thread because of the source but it IS an interesting read never-the-less!

http://defund.com/top-generals-say-obama-changed-sides-in-the-war-on-terror-delivered-weapons-to-al-qaeda/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien