Author Topic: Palin On GOP: ‘Not Just The Patriots Who Have Deflated Balls’  (Read 1867 times)

rangerrebew

Palin On GOP: ‘Not Just The Patriots Who Have Deflated Balls’
01.22.2015 | Daily Surge | 0 

KVVU - Las Vegas, NV

VIDEO

While in Las Vegas promoting season 2 of her show “Amazing America,” Sarah Palin took a moment to give Republicans lawmakers a few pointers on how they should lead now that they makeup a majority in Congress.

She said that “the GOP had better go on offense.”

“Man, they are not going to win any game on defense. Being in the majority there in D.C. — we’re blowing it if we just bend our back.”

Then she called out the GOP leadership specifically, which includes Rep. John Boehner and Sen. Mitch McConnell, two members who many grassroots conservatives do not think have what it takes to stand up to President Obama.

“That GOP leadership, that establishment, they’ve got to get their stuff together. I love what they believe in, I believe in it too. But they’ve got to get tough, man. You know what? It’s not just the New England Patriots who are dealing with deflated balls right now.” (Emphasis ours.)

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/01/palin-gop-not-just-patriots-deflated-balls/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:16:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Re: Palin On GOP: ‘Not Just The Patriots Who Have Deflated Balls’
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 03:36:34 pm »
 :silly: :silly:  Gotta love Sarah Palin; she is right once again!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:07:56 pm »
Red meat and snake oil.  Oh, and don't forget to watch her show!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:09 pm »
:silly: :silly:  Gotta love Sarah Palin; she is right once again!!

She doesn't beat around the bush does she! I like that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 01:16:13 pm »
She gets dumber and cruder by the moment. Sad.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 02:18:45 pm »
She gets dumber and cruder by the moment. Sad.

I agree.

Any serious potential she had is now gone.

She's now just trying to get attention, and unfortunately, this will get some for her.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »
People on "our side" shouldn't stoop to the crass level of the left. I'm sorry she said something like this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 03:13:00 pm »
Here is an idea, she should run for office and if she wins, she should finish her term..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 04:11:46 pm »
I agree.

Any serious potential she had is now gone.

She's now just trying to get attention, and unfortunately, this will get some for her.....

I know Gov. Palin is "outspoken" and has tons of fans.  What escapes these fans is that she preaches to the choir.  She has done nothing to bring others into the fold.  Unfortunately there are not enough "choir" members to get her elected to national office.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »
I know Gov. Palin is "outspoken" and has tons of fans.  What escapes these fans is that she preaches to the choir.  She has done nothing to bring others into the fold.  Unfortunately there are not enough "choir" members to get her elected to national office.

Unfortunate indeed.

What she doesn't realize is that she continues to lose more and more members of 'the choir,' or those who might have been.

When she's lost people like me completely, it's not a good sign for her.

I'm not exactly a 'moderate.'  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 04:33:59 pm »
So here's Sarah Palin, who quit half way through her first term as Governor because she detested the scrutiny and attacks on her from the opposition, now spending her time (and making a living) by scrutinizing, criticizing and attacking other who are actually working at governance.

The fact that so many fail to see the sheer irony and hypocrisy of that is mind boggling.

P.S. Yes, I know... Sarah has a right to express her opinion of the GOP. Then again I have a right to express mine of Sarah.

I just don't raise millions of dollars a year doing it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:34:56 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 09:14:30 pm »
So here's Sarah Palin, who quit half way through her first term as Governor because she detested the scrutiny and attacks on her from the opposition, now spending her time (and making a living) by scrutinizing, criticizing and attacking other who are actually working at governance.

The fact that so many fail to see the sheer irony and hypocrisy of that is mind boggling.

P.S. Yes, I know... Sarah has a right to express her opinion of the GOP. Then again I have a right to express mine of Sarah.

I just don't raise millions of dollars a year doing it.

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 09:34:59 pm »
Say what you want about Palin but she is a conservative and I think she would have done a hell of a lot better job then Obama.  Her problem is she aligned herself with the GOPe and lost credibility.  I think she would be much better for this country then Jeb or Christie; perhaps even Romney. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 10:18:18 pm »
Say what you want about Palin but she is a conservative and I think she would have done a hell of a lot better job then Obama.  Her problem is she aligned herself with the GOPe and lost credibility.  I think she would be much better for this country then Jeb or Christie; perhaps even Romney.

Assuming of course that she would stay the course and finish a term. Her trackers it's is not good on that.

P.S. Saying that she'd been a better POTUS than Barry isn't much of a compliment. A tuna sandwich on rye would be better than what we have.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx