Author Topic: Muslim Terrorist Who Stabbed 69-Year-Old Jewish Woman in Neck is “Real Man”  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Muslim Terrorist Who Stabbed 69-Year-Old Jewish Woman in Neck is “Real Man”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On January 22, 2015 @ 11:24 am In The Point | 16 Comments

Hamza Matrouk entered Israel illegally and began stabbing passengers on a bus. One of his victims is a 69 year old woman fighting for her life. He claimed to be motivated by “reaching paradise”

Two 50-year-old women also wounded in the attack are hospitalized in the surgical unit and in moderate condition. The women are conscious but receiving intense care after being stabbed in the chest and will be monitored for further treatment.

His fellow Muslim terrorist supporters are hailing him as a hero.

In Tulkarm, the home of Hamza Matrouk who stabbed over a dozen people in Tel Aviv on Wednesday morning, residents praised the attack, calling the terrorist a “real man” and a “hero.”

On Facebook, some of Matrouk’s friends wrote on his wall, praising him. “Personally, I’m very proud of him for doing something like that,” one of the friends wrote. “I was surprised when I heard he was able to hurt 12 passengers on his own. This kind of act proves how strong he is and that he’s a real man. You usually hear that a Palestinian hurt one or two people, we need to learn from him.”

It takes a real man to stab a 69-year-old woman in the neck. Meanwhile Israelis are hailing another man as a hero.

The 62-year-old bus driver, Herzl Biton, regained consciousness after being stabbed repeatedly by a Palestinian Authority Arab terrorist who  repeatedly stabbed him in the stomach while he was driving.

Despite his wounds, he managed to stop the Number 40 bus and open the door to let the passengers escape from the knife-wielding terrorist.

Several of the civilians wounded in the attack said that the quick thinking of Biton helped them escape the bus before the attacker could reach them.

Biton put up a fight with the attacker and afterwards slammed on the breaks which jolted Matrouk, who was on his way to the back of the bus crowded with passengers, and enabled many passengers to escape.

Biton managed to call his family members and say, “A terrorist got on the bus and stabbed me.”

“It is something that identifies him, he always gives of himself for others and first of all takes care of them,” said Biton’s son Yaniv. “He has been driving the bus for 24 years, and it is important to him that the passengers will not get hurt. He fought and as a result was further wounded. Despite all the wounds, he continued to fight.”

“I want the entire nation of Israel to pray for the healing of Herz Shimon ben Farhah so that he will recover and slowly stand up on his legs,” said his son.

Meanwhile Muslim Twitter is trending with #IAmKnife because the cult of death is the cult of death.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/friends-say-muslim-terrorist-who-stabbed-69-year-old-jewish-woman-in-neck-is-real-man/