Author Topic: Police hunt mobility scooter pensioner over "hit and run"  (Read 507 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Police hunt mobility scooter pensioner over "hit and run"
« on: January 22, 2015, 03:02:50 pm »

Police are hunting an elderly woman who allegedly ploughed into pedestrians in her mobility scooter and failed to stop.

A woman in her late 60s and another in her 80s suffered a sprained ankle and cut heel in the incident outside the KFC in Sandgate Road, Folkestone on December 22.

Officers are now trying to trace the culprit, who is described as a white woman in her 60s, of medium to large build with a plump face.

She was wearing a bobble hat, camel coat, laced shoes and glasses at the time and her burgundy mobility scooter is described as being "bigger than average".

‘These ladies have really suffered as a result of the incident and I’m very keen to trace the woman who was riding the scooter who failed to stop after crashing into them.

‘On behalf of the ladies I’d also like to thank the public who rushed to help them as they were knocked to the ground and their kindness was greatly appreciated.’

– PC Kate Broadbridge

Anyone who knows the identity of the rider is asked to contact PC Broadbridge on 07870 252452.

http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/update/2015-01-22/police-hunt-mobility-scooter-pensioner-over-hit-and-run/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

Re: Police hunt mobility scooter pensioner over "hit and run"
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:01:32 am »
I "hit and run" folks with the mobility scooter I got at no cost to me!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Police hunt mobility scooter pensioner over "hit and run"
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:04:48 am »
I "hit and run" folks with the mobility scooter I got at no cost to me!

:silly:  I hate that commercial!  I always think, "well, it's costing ME"!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!