Author Topic: NBC’s Engel Rips SOTU: The World Obama ‘Wishes We Were All Living In’ Doesn’t Exist  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nbcs-engel-rips-sotu-the-world-obama-wishes-we-were-all-living-in-doesnt-exist/

NBC’s Engel Rips SOTU: The World Obama ‘Wishes We Were All Living In’ Doesn’t Exist
by Josh Feldman | 12:02 am, January 21st, 2015

NBC News chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel had a less-than-glowing reaction to President Obama‘s State of the Union tonight, saying, “It sounded like the president was outlining a world that he wishes we were all living in but is very different from the world that you just described.”

He said Obama’s comments about making progress in the war on terror just didn’t add up. If American leadership is about stopping ISIS’ advances, as Obama said, “that just isn’t the case” right now. And that’s not to mention how the U.S. is being dragged back into the Middle East despite what Obama said.

Engel concluded, “There was a general tone… of suspended disbelief when he was talking about foreign policy.”

video here
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nbcs-engel-rips-sotu-the-world-obama-wishes-we-were-all-living-in-doesnt-exist/#ooid=QyYXh2cjpufXeKfao1DsQJG4T3DFLnmq
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
My SOTU speech will include ending Montezuma's Revenge, making those annoying little "blinks" that houses experience when the central A/C unit kicks in illegal, making Spongebob's underwater world a State  eradicating the common cold and reversing that #{^{>€ up "no catch" call at the end of the Cowboys/Packers game.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx