Author Topic: Rush: House Democrats Use Paris Terrorism to Defend Obama's Illegal Amnesty  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/13/house_democrats_use_paris_terrorism_to_defend_obama_s_illegal_amnesty

House Democrats Use Paris Terrorism to Defend Obama's Illegal Amnesty
January 13, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, what I was gonna say also before this parade or this rally that happened and whether it's effective or not. Yesterday we had on the program news that Boehner was actually embracing -- remember, this is an AP story, and they were livid.  They were trying to humiliate Boehner. They were trying to embarrass him.  They were accusing Boehner of secretly, privately embracing the Tea Party wing of the House Republican caucus and supporting them in his effort to defund elements of the Department of Homeland Security, which would make Obama's amnesty financially impossible.

And the New York Times, when they found out about this, they were livid.  So they had this story yesterday that basically was trying to humiliate Boehner and shame him for doing this kind of thing.  I read this story, and I read it out loud here, too, and I was kind of amazed that this was the one area of the budget that they all agreed to that runs now through the end of September that they left open. And it is, in fact, the House Republicans are gonna target and withhold funding for certain elements of the Department of Homeland Security, which will make the implementation of Obama's executive amnesty orders a little bit tougher to do.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34