Author Topic: Rush: How the Power of Two Terrorists Paralyzed the American Media in Fear  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/09/how_the_power_of_two_terrorists_paralyzed_the_american_media_in_fear

How the Power of Two Terrorists Paralyzed the American Media in Fear
January 09, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: What incredible past six hours or so.  Two guys, the two terrorists, the Karachi brothers or whatever their names are, they're dead now, the hostages are safe.  It's hard to put this in perspective.  No, no.  It actually is very easy to put it in perspective, but when you put it in proper perspective, you run the risk of being accused of being insensitive.

Stop and think of what's happened here.  Two people, two guys, two terrorists did this.  Twelve people are dead, there's no question.  It's a major, major terror event.  But look at how two people brought the world to paralysis.  I mean, I'm watching cable news networks here, and they're all doing their wrap-ups now.  By the way, can you believe that we never once saw the Grim Reaper on Fox all week?  I didn't, anyway.  If they trotted Geraldo out, I missed him.  Geraldo generally shows up when there's death at the doorstep.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34