Author Topic: Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch  (Read 925 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/racist-black-protesters-target-white-people-eating-brunch-at-new-york-city-restaurants/

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch
Posted by Kristinn Taylor on Sunday, January 4, 2015, 1:10 PM

Black protesters targeted white people eating brunch today at New York City restaurants.
They joined hands and screamed at white patrons.
One “white woman” was brought to tears.

Camila ibanez @QuePasaApaza
Follow
ATTN WHITE Man, I have no guilt disturbing your brunch. Its YOU that has no right to be here. #blackbrunchnyc
11:21 AM - 4 Jan 2015

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
They can get away with it in NYC.  Try it in Texas and get a beat down at best, or shot at worst.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Posted on twitter..lol

Bob Owens @bob_owens
Follow
I find #BlackBrunch to be hilarious. They're targeting urban liberals, alienating potential allies.

Didn't think this through, did you?
Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Didn't think this through, did you?

Actually, they did... and it still sounded good...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are not intelligent enough to know the difference. White is White, and White is the enemy. Honkey whitebread, crackers, need to be put in their place.

BTW, I am noticing how the Liberals are attempting conflate or mix the word 'criminal' with 'protester'. If I am Black and throw a brick through a window and steal a television, I am not a criminal. I am a 'protester', and that makes it Ok.

These people are obviously disturbing the peace and harassing, private citizens of a specific color, and I'm sure they are making threatening terroristic threats, not that it matters. If Whites did this to a Black restaurant, they would be arrested for a hate crime, which of course we all know only works one way.

But I gues in NY it dosen't really matter if they are breaking the law or not. Even if you called the police, there are no police there who would do anything about it anyway. 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

It worked in their minds but backfired in the real world.  The mocking comments outweigh the tweets of support by good margin.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Also, stunts like this have caused my "evolution" on abortion.  We're paying for the South's cheap labor 200 years ago in spades today.

Oceander

Only in NYC would this sort of nonsense be tolerated.

Offline GourmetDan

We're paying for the South's cheap labor 200 years ago in spades today.

Actually, I think we're paying for Johnson's political opportunism from the 60's...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Actually, I think we're paying for Johnson's political opportunism from the 60's...

That too.

Offline aligncare

Irrationality is becoming epidemic in 21st Century America – thanks to the fourth estate and academe, politicians, entertainment industry (you know the list).