Author Topic: Reid Breaks ‘Number of Ribs and Bones in His Face’  (Read 890 times)

rangerrebew

Reid Breaks ‘Number of Ribs and Bones in His Face’
« on: January 02, 2015, 04:31:41 pm »
- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

Reid Breaks ‘Number of Ribs and Bones in His Face’

Posted By Bridget Johnson On January 2, 2015 @ 7:21 am In Politics | 15 Comments

When the Senate comes into session for the 114th Congress on Tuesday, Harry Reid (D-Nev.) will be minority leader instead of majority leader.

He’ll also be recovering from painful injuries.

Reid’s office said today that the 75-year-old senator was treated on New Year’s Day at University Medical Center in Las Vegas for “injuries sustained in an accident he suffered while exercising at home in Henderson.”

“A piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face,” said the statement. “Senator Reid will return to Washington this weekend and be in the office Tuesday as the Senate prepares to reconvene. His doctors expect a full recovery.”

The onetime amateur boxer was first brought to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson by his security detail, his office said.

“He was then transferred to UMC for further testing, where he was admitted overnight as a precaution.”

Reid dislocated his shoulder and bruised his eye socket when he fell while running in the rain in 2011. The following year, he was sent to the hospital with contusions after his motorcade got into an accident.

May 19, 2011 …. pic.twitter.com/4jhzRJBUcD

— Howard Mortman (@HowardMortman) January 2, 2015

Article printed from The PJ Tatler: http://pjmedia.com/tatler

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/02/reid-breaks-number-of-ribs-and-bones-in-his-face/

rangerrebew

Re: Reid Breaks ‘Number of Ribs and Bones in His Face’
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:32:34 pm »
 :hard crying:     :mauslaff:

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 04:39:37 pm »
Happy New Year....................oops wrong thread.  Or is it?   :smokin:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 12:10:08 am »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 12:49:03 am »
This is a harbinger that I have been expecting for a while now.

I have nothing against old people at all, but since the majority of our government is being held by people 70, and even 80 years old, it is only natural that these guys are going to start falling like autumn leaves.

These guys have hung on to their jobs well far beyond a normal career. Over the next few years I am expecting fallout by the month to start over the next five years. It is simple nature.

It is going to be quite a transition, and it is going to happen almost all at once since these guys are all around the same age.

It will be weird, but I think we are going to start replacing almost everyone over the next few years. I just wonder who is going to replace them and what is coming around the bend.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 01:12:00 am »
couldn't have happened to a more deserving person

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 03:10:15 am »
Break a leg, Harry!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 03:25:44 am »
One could come up with a myriad of scenarios where Sen. Harry Reid really suffered his injuries.

Helluva fun day for John Semmens, I'll tell yar!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 05:13:27 am »
 :beer: