Author Topic: OBAMA CHEF QUITS OVER ‘QUEEN OF MEAN’ MICHELLE!  (Read 932 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OBAMA CHEF QUITS OVER ‘QUEEN OF MEAN’ MICHELLE!
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:41:02 pm »
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/obama-chef-quits-over-queen-mean-michelle

OBAMA CHEF QUITS OVER ‘QUEEN OF MEAN’ MICHELLE!

Published on: December 30, 2014
by Mike Jaccarino, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

"Queen of Mean” Michelle Obama has forced out another White House staffer – the First Family’s personal chef!

Kitchen magician Sam Kass got fed up with Michelle’s snippy comments and told the Obamas to take his apron and shove it, insiders told The 
National ENQUIRER.

“He just couldn’t take it – the relentless nitpicking, over petty little details that drove him insane. She thinks she’s Marie Antoinette!” a White House insider told The ENQUIRER.

“It has nothing to do with Sam’s cooking, which is superb. But you could be Wolfgang Puck and Michelle wouldn’t be happy. She’ll find some reason to turn up her nose, no matter how good a job you’ve done!”

Michelle habitually sends food back after serving, often with snide remarks, our well-placed source said.

“These are some of the world’s best chefs,” the source huffed. “It gets to be too much to bear.”

Sam, 34, cooked dinner for the Obamas five nights a week and has served as their personal chef since 2005. He also headed Michelle’s “Let’s Move!” fitness campaign to end childhood obesity.

He joined a conga line of East Wing staffers who couldn’t stomach the First Lady’s perfectionism, including her first chief of staff, Jackie Norris, who lasted just four months.

Sam was also the third executive director of Let’s Move! First was Robin Schepper, a veteran D.C. communications pro, who stayed on the job for less than a year. Next up, noted pediatrician Dr. Judith Palfrey, fled after only five months. In fact, a 2011 story on a website reported Michelle was already on her third chief of staff, third social secretary and second communications director.

“The first lady’s office can be a confining, frustrating, even miserable place to work,” a former White House staffer wrote in March under a story headlined, “The Worst Wing.”

“She’s your ultimate straight-A student; she was used to being perfect.”

Obama and Sam are also golfing buddies, and the Chief Executive hustled back from a 15-day Martha’s Vineyard jaunt in August to attend Sam’s bachelor party.

Sam’s resignation has upset the First Family’s fragile balance, which is reeling from allegations of the president’s philandering, sources said.

“It’s terrible, because Sam’s like a big brother to Malia and Sasha, having been with the family so long, going back to their days in Chicago.”

“Both kids were crying their eyes out that he’s leaving. But Sam is handling it with class. He hasn’t told either of them the real reason he quit is their horrendous mother,” added the source.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: OBAMA CHEF QUITS OVER ‘QUEEN OF MEAN’ MICHELLE!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:56:41 pm »
Sad.    :laugh:    Oh well, let them eat cake!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 02:58:08 pm »
She's vying for the "I'm meaner than Hillary" award. 

I'll bet the WH staff is dying for another Republican First Lady like Barbara or Laura Bush, who treated the staff with ultimate respect.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 03:00:56 pm »
Geesh!  How many running squirrels we got in the back yard right now?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 03:01:26 pm »
I would have put out some Twinkies and a couple grape sodas.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 03:05:44 pm »
I'm wondering what is on that skewer?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 03:09:32 pm »
“She’s your ultimate straight-A student; she was used to being perfect.”

Being a "straight A student" (was Michelle?  Do we know??) has absolutely NOTHING to do with being a decent human being.

I know hundreds of straight A students (including 4 I raised), and can't think of one who is impossible to be around.

Michelle is just a nasty, mean, horrible excuse for a human being.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 03:15:37 pm »
I'm wondering what is on that skewer?

Looks like redskin potatoes and mushrooms....both items either of the daughters might leave on the plate.

The photo is being defined to fit a storyline.

That said, it's no surprise that after being their personal chef and serving them dinner 5 times a week, that 'the presentation' suffered.

LOL!  If you're pissed off at Barack and your arugula is too wilted...or the entre looks like it was dumped on your plate.  Michelle Obama would get 'ghetto girl' in a New York Minute.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 03:16:57 pm »
I got straight As in college, so that must make me impossible to be around, too!  :laugh:
Here's the party line, via some site called The Root:
Sam Kass, the personal chef of President Barack Obama and also a senior adviser for nutrition policy at the White House, is leaving his post after a six-year stint, the Associated Press reports.

Kass, who recently married MSNBC host Alex Wagner, said he has decided to leave the White House to be with his wife in New York City, the report says.

Not only has Kass served as the first family’s personal chef, but he was also senior adviser for nutrition policy, a role that gave him a seat at the table when administration officials discussed matters including updated food labels and new requirements for healthier school lunches, AP says. He also helped Michelle Obama develop her White House vegetable garden. He will remain involved with the first lady’s Let’s Move campaign, at which he is executive director, along with broader efforts to improve childhood nutrition, the White House said.

“I love this family and believe in everything the president and first lady are doing, and this has been the greatest job of my life, and I assume will be the greatest job of my life,” the 34-year-old Chicago native told AP. “But I’m going to be with my wife. Once you’re married, you kind of need to be together.”
Fun facts about him from Wikipedia:

Kass grew up in a Jewish family in Hyde Park, a neighborhood of Chicago. His father, Robert, is a schoolteacher at the private, co-ed University of Chicago Laboratory Schools ("Lab Schools") who taught President Obama's daughter Malia Obama in the 5th grade. His mother, Valentine (née Hertz), is a science educator at the National Science Foundation and previously served as the director of Omnimax productions at the Museum of Science and Industry. His maternal great-grandmother, Helen Valentine, founded Seventeen magazine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 03:52:58 pm »
Oh, yeah...... the standard "I want to spend more time with my family" line...........    :smokin: