Author Topic: Obama Showing True Colors: Administration Classifies Israel As Unacceptable Country  (Read 1935 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Showing True Colors: Administration Classifies Israel As Unacceptable Country

By Joseph R. Carducci, December 31, 2014.

Not that it will come as any surprise to most readers of the pages here at Downtrend, but Obama has very little love for Israel. Still, to continue to express his real hatred at the Jewish nation by re-classifying them as an ‘Unacceptable’ country seems a bit outrageous. Another foreign policy blunder on the part of Obama?

Obama Turns Back on Our Strongest Ally

Hasn’t Israel been one of our strongest and most reliable allies? At the very least they are a small bastion of democracy and beacon of freedom in a region which has trodden upon personal liberty and the ideals which have been the basis of most freedom loving countries and institutions for hundreds of years.

As I have said before, I think the one thing which should unite all of us patriots these days is freedom. It is not any specific political ideology but rather the idea and belief that we should all be free to make our own choices and decisions in this life. And Israel is clearly the freest country in the Middle East. You can live there without being Jewish and not receive any flak. Try to live in a country like Iran or Iraq without being a Muslim….yes, there are some ancient Christian enclaves (and other religions), but they are now being systematically exterminated by the Islamic State, and they had never really been protected or defended by the governments.

‘Unacceptable’ List Includes Israel Next to Iran and North Korea

At any rate, a new article in the magazine Foreign Policy tries to explain just exactly why North Korea is not a state sponsor of terrorism and how we should no longer use this designation. Instead, we need to introduce an ‘Unacceptables List.’

Interesting idea. However, take a look at exactly which countries would be included. If we look at the State Department’s own search engine, they already use the term unacceptable for a number of countries. The top nations connected with the use of this word include: Syria, Iran, North Korea, Israel, Pakistan, Russia, Egypt, China, Afghanistan, and Iraq. It’s also interesting to note how Israel is placed here nearly at the head of the pack. One of of “strongest” allies and “greatest friends.” Believe it or not, but Obama himself actually said those words earlier in his tenure regarding Israel.

But now that he no longer has to face the American voters again, the gloves come off. Obama now is finally starting to feel free to tell us and show us what he really thinks. I suppose this is what we should expect from our first Muslim President, someone who has surrounded himself with countless numbers of Muslim advisers.

US, UN ‘Concerned’ With Israel

The uses of the word ‘unacceptable’ are further outlined and explained on an Israeli news website, Ynetnews:

“Most of the condemnations relating to Israel involved building in settlements or the announcement of plans to construct additional housing behind the Green Line. Government spokespeople also castigated Israel for civilian casualties during Operation Protective Edge…

The US State Department is not the only entity in the international diplomacy arena that tends to recycle certain phrases. Ynet found that UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon used the word ‘concerned’ 140 times in 2014 in statements responding to events. Israel and Palestine were the most concerning places of 2014.”

Way to go, Obama. Let’s continue to condemn our allies just as much or more than our actual enemies. What do YOU think about all this?

http://downtrend.com/jrc410/obama-showing-true-colors-administration-classifies-israel-as-unacceptable-country/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:34:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This alone, SHOULD be legal grounds for removal from office.

Very frustrating....like living inside a B movie about the decline of America...you know the future is ugly and dangerous...and you cannot yell, "CUT!!"

And worst of all, what was 'reality', now mirrors the bloody script.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Very frustrating....like living inside a B movie about the decline of America...you know the future is ugly and dangerous...and you cannot yell, "CUT!!"

It's called a "coup", and it's already happened.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's called a "coup", and it's already happened.

It's only continuing because of the power of the MSM and their criminal affiliation with the Democrat Party.

Make the MSM know the same kind of fear a Christian in Syria or Iraq knows.

Then perhaps the Left could be neutered. 

Until they are treated and 'defined' the way Conservatives are....our country and culture will continue onto ruin.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

It is maddening and depressing, to be sure.

But even worse: where are the voices of opposition at the national level? Where is the leadership?

Who, at long last will stand up and shout: "Enough!!"?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is maddening and depressing, to be sure.

But even worse: where are the voices of opposition at the national level? Where is the leadership?

Who, at long last will stand up and shout: "Enough!!"?

It is becoming very apparent that there are only a very few who will do that and they certainly are not in the "leadership"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
It is becoming very apparent that there are only a very few who will do that and they certainly are not in the "leadership"!

Yes, and as soon as anyone dares to pop up and attempt to say truth to power - the establishment and their partners - the media - plays whack-a-mole with them.  We've got a very difficult road ahead of us.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yes, and as soon as anyone dares to pop up and attempt to say truth to power - the establishment and their partners - the media - plays whack-a-mole with them.  We've got a very difficult road ahead of us.

We need leaders - people of courage who are willing to fight, and not back down. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DCPatriot wrote above:
[[ It's only continuing because of the power of the MSM and their criminal affiliation with the Democrat Party. ]]

No. I respectfully disagree.

There is one fundamental reason why it is continuing -- and why it will get WORSE.

That reason is:
Because the Republicans in Congress will not DO THEIR JOB to either rein in or remove a president who is acting beyond the bounds of his office and the Constitution.

There is a Constitutionally-defined method of exactly how to undertake this.
Every posting member of this forum knows exactly what that is.

Until the Republicans in Congress come to grips with what it is, the "coup" will continue... possibly to completion.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
 National News/Current Events / Re: NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio Refuses To Apologize, Even As Arrests Plummet Because Officers “Fear For Their Safety”« on: December 31, 2014, 03:15:55 PM » 

Ironic thing is, when the stupid Left finally realizes what they have ushered in, no one will be more hurt by it than them. They think they are fighting for freedom, as in Cuba, but what they will get is much darker than they can imagine.

History does not lie. There is a reason all the Leftist picked Che Guevara as their guidon flag. And I would easily bet that 99% of the idiots wearing his picture do not know anything about the guy or his history. He was no 'hero'. He was a mass murderer and a war criminal (for the Left, so, I guess that makes it OK).

By the way, what is the current under-over on another kristallnacht within the next few months?

The Jews who supported and voted for Obama are about to get a dose of their own blind stupidity. Not by me, but by the very people they supported.

And, same as before, there will be no 'police' to call.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:39:07 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is a rough cold world out there.

Pretending that everyone is the same, and that everyone is 'nice', is a fariy tale for a sleeping three year old.

We are not all the same, and we are all not nice. Wishing it, does not make it any kind of reality.

This may be something that will shake everyone out of their Liberal 'wonderland', into actual 'reality'. "What colour is your unicorn? Mine is pink."

But who knows? They are so blind. You could put a gun to a Liberal's head, and the only thing he would say to the Muslim killing him, is to use a knife. Because a gun adds to global warming. He would also be concerned as to whether or not the gun is officially issued by the government.

These people are crazy. They obsessed by a cult. And they are going to get themselves and everyone eles killed.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:01:41 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We need leaders - people of courage who are willing to fight, and not back down.

We have them! We just need to stop listening to the media and support them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

but Obama has very little love for Israel.

True enough--but the article is a little dramatic and over the top.  The US still has Israel's back at the UN.  We voted against the Palestinian bid for statehood and we're actively working against admitting Palestinian admission into the ICC.  While words may matter, actions speak louder.  When it comes to actions, there is nothing to complain about.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:56:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »