Author Topic: Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014  (Read 617 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:48:26 am »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/planned-parenthood-we-aborted-327653-fy2014?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-planned-parenthood-2014

Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014
December 31, 2014 - 12:40 PM
By Penny Starr

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

The federal government is prohibited from paying directly for abortions through Title X family planning grants and reimbursements, however, federal funds do pay for Planned Parenthood operations, including the clinics where abortions are performed.

The 327,653 abortions Planned Parenthood reports that it did in its organizational fiscal 2014 exceeds by 487 the number of abortions it did the previous year.

The report also reveals that Planned Parenthood actually provided fewer contraceptives -- 3,577,348 patients in fiscal 2014 compared to 3,724,558 in fiscal 2013.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards and President Barack Obama. (AP)

According the latest 990 form filed with the IRS for 2013, Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards’ base compensation was $396,138. Including retirement funds and other benefits, Richards’ total compensation was $492,200.

A statement from one young woman, cited only as “Shireen” in the report but accompanied by a photo, says: “Birth control has changed my life. It has allowed me to attend college, travel and be a working woman. I get my birth control at Planned Parenthood because it is accessible and affordable, and because Planned Parenthood advocates for women like me – a young woman of color – every day.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 03:15:37 am »
Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Blood money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:00:56 pm »
Proud of being serial killers.   **nononono*

And half the country doesn't care.

THIS, my friends, is where America is failing the most profoundly.  Not in the political arena, but in its apathy toward mass murder.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 03:07:28 pm »

The federal government is prohibited from paying directly for abortions through Title X family planning grants and reimbursements, however, federal funds do pay for Planned Parenthood operations, including the clinics where abortions are performed.
Our tax dollars are dripping with blood.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 03:15:03 pm »
The 327,653 abortions Planned Parenthood reports that it did in its organizational fiscal 2014 exceeds by 487 the number of abortions it did the previous year.

I guess they met their yearly goal... 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34