Author Topic: Another White Person Was Racially Assaulted By Black Males  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Another White Person Was Racially Assaulted By Black Males
« on: December 31, 2014, 06:43:59 pm »
Another White Person Was Racially Assaulted By Black Males

By V. Saxena, December 30, 2014.

This past Saturday morning, 67-year-old white Bronx resident William King was brutally assaulted by two black males in what he describes as a “racial attack,” reports TheBlaze:

The violent attack, captured on home surveillance camera, happened in The Bronx at around 2 p.m. As one of the men attacked longtime resident William King another stood watch. Neither of the two perpetrators took anything.

“I believe it was a racial attack – they weren’t trying to rob me, I had money on me and my wallet and all. They weren’t trying to rob me,” King [said].

The racially motivated assault left William King with “a cut above his eyelid, numbness in the side of his face and a lump on his head.” He also claims that “he’s no longer able to open his mouth fully as a result of the gruesome encounter.”

Call me crazy, but the number of racially motivated attacks occurring in the United States seems to be rising rather quickly.

Remember the racially motivated killing of Bosnian immigrant Zemir Begic? Remember also when I reported how racially based attacks against Bosnians and whites by black gangs have become the norm in St. Louis?

Furthermore, if you recall, earlier this month a 230-year-old black college student stabbed a fellow classmate with a pen because the classmate was white. And then a few days later, a group of black men in Denver yelled racial slurs at a white man and then brutally assaulted him.

Here’s my question: Is this outbreak of racially motivated attacks committed by black males something that President Obama should directly address?

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/racial-assault-black-males/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:44:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Another White Person Was Racially Assaulted By Black Males
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 07:27:29 pm »

It's usually 3 on 1 but I guess they felt safe with 2 on 1 because he was an old man...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Another White Person Was Racially Assaulted By Black Males
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 09:45:07 pm »
They usually target the most vulnerable.

They want old women. They want disable old White men. They want children. They want pregnant women, or a woman carrying an infant child. These are the people they choose to attack.

And I know that. I have walked the globe in the military in very scary places, and I have been downtown Chicago. No one ever threaten or assaulted me, ever. Had I been an old man, or an old woman with a bag of groceries, or an Othodox Jew, or somebody who did not walk with the aire of confidence that I do, they would have jumped on me like a pack of monkeys.

Blacks never attack a target that they feel can fight back and kick their ass. And when they do, they do it with a gun, or a sucker punch out of no where.

How they can cosider their behavior to be a 'victory' escapes me. The reality is that there are two kinds of Black thugs, you have the Crash Test Dummies, who will do anything because they are stupid, and he cannot comprehend the concept of 'consequences', and cowards who take advange of the disabled and the elderly to make themselves feel 'powerful'.

Three to one, in terms of Blacks attacking another individual, (Black or White) is a low estimate. It is usually more like 10 to 1, or more. Three to one would be the fairest fight you are ever going to get from Black street thugs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.