Author Topic: Tiger SELFIES to be banned and computers must be recycled: The new laws coming into effect across the U.S. for 2015  (Read 786 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2892166/New-laws-OK-wine-shipments-ban-tiger-selfies.html

A ban on selfies with tigers, teens denied driving licences for skipping school and an end to tax breaks for Hollywood are among new laws coming into effect in certain states on January 1.

Other state laws will give California livestock more living room, approve direct-to-consumer wine shipments in Massachusetts, allow Louisiana teens as young as 16 to register to vote, and make it illegal not to recycle your computer.

In addition, there will be a crackdown on meth dealers in Michigan and the minimum wage will be raised in Ohio, New York and Rhode Island among other states.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This makes me want to go to the zoo and take a selfie with a tiger and later that day throw my old computers in the trash.

Online mountaineer

I said NO SELFIES WITH TIGER!
Is that so hard for you people to understand?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No tiger selfies?!?!? This life just ain't worth living anymore!
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

This makes me want to go to the zoo and take a selfie with a tiger and later that day throw my old computers in the trash.
:silly: