Author Topic: What the Left won’t admit about black crime. Leftist want us to ignore the obvious, because the Left is about lying.  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

Dec

What the Left won’t admit about black crime

Leftist want us to ignore the obvious, because the Left is about lying.

They have become so blatant about lying, they challenge your sensibilities about truth. So when you bring up truth, they suggest that you are some “ist,” or “ic” i.e. racist, misogynist, homophobic, and so on.

So when one of my researchers came upon this article written by a public defender, I decided to see if reality fit the narrative of the Left. Of course it doesn’t.

Below is a snippet that describes what this PD saw in his years of dealing with various criminals he defended.

Although blacks are only a small percentage of our community, the courthouse is filled with them: the halls and gallery benches are overflowing with black defendants, families, and crime victims. Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls.

When I am appointed to represent a client I introduce myself and explain that I am his lawyer. I explain the court process and my role in it, and I ask the client some basic questions about himself. At this stage, I can tell with great accuracy how people will react. Hispanics are extremely polite and deferential. An Hispanic will never call me by my first name and will answer my questions directly and with appropriate respect for my position. Whites are similarly respectful.

I recommend further reading, as this article is enlightening. I will personally interview a PD soon to get his or her take, most likely “off the record.”

The Left is always asking for a race discussion, and I’m ready whenever they are.

The non-black Left knows little about race and culture. They are academics, proposing remedies to problems for which they have little to no practical knowledge.

I lived this. My father practically came of age in San Quentin and my uncle in Joliet. Those are prisons. I have witnessed everything the writer points out in one form or another, and stood in the halls of justice shaking my head at the level of ignorance of black Liberals. All fronting.

These blacks were scared, but feared showing their fear more than what the criminal justice system could dish out. Life is tougher in the streets for many blacks.

Conservative America need not run from race discussions. Not confronting these realities is truly dangerous.

http://theblacksphere.net/2014/12/left-wont-admit-about-black-crime/

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:13:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's only fair that the original source material for this article be posted:
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

I don't have any problems with that.
As the masthead quote of Jefferson says, "There is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole word."

Just bein' the messenger here.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Black-on-everybody crime is a huge problem.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln