Author Topic: Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Children to Disobey Parents and Break Laws!  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Children to Disobey Parents and Break Laws!

By Onan Coca   / 24 December 2014   / 0 Comments   

Liberals just don’t get it. In fact, maybe it’s worse than just “not getting it.” Liberals seem to be actively against the family relationship that nurtures children and builds good citizenship.

In their latest attempt to subvert the family bond while also destroying the rights of Americans, one liberal anti-gun organization is encouraging children to handle firearms without permission, disobey their parents, and even break laws! Why, you ask? Why would these crazy liberal anti-rights nuts do this?

For the children, of course.

In a new Public Service Announcement denouncing the right of Americans to own guns, liberal filmmakers at Sleeper13 productions encourage children to steal their parents’ guns and to turn them in to teachers.

The boy steals his parents gun (possibly loaded?) takes it in to school with him, waits until class ends, then walks up to the teachers desk and slams the gun down before saying…

“Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house.”

The PSA then says…

“Our children deserve a safe world. Stop gun violence now.”

Perhaps the PSA leaves out some information. Maybe the child’s father is a member of the mafia and uses his gun to commit acts of violence. However, if nothing is left out and the child’s parents are simply gun owners… then it is far more likely that the gun in their house has been used to stop violence as opposed to creating it. See, the gun grabbers just don’t like facts. Facts like, in America, guns are used by law-abiding citizens to stop crime FAR MORE OFTEN than they are used to commit crimes.

The PSA is problematic in other ways as well.

The child in the PSA breaks a series of laws to accomplish the deed that the PSA producers would like to see more children doing.

“Weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing,” wrote commenter Jerry Harlan on Sleeper13’s Facebook page. Another commenter on the page Fred Rick Freidman said, “So, when a child does this and accidentally kills himself or an innocent bystander, will Sleeper 13 Productions and Ragina Sincic be brought up on charges as an accessory? This has got to be one of the dumbest PSA's put out by anti-gunners ever. Way to combat criminal violence...turn innocent children into felons.”

What liberal gun-grabbers may not get is that the children of most competent and safety-conscious gun owners take the time to train their children how to responsibly interact with a firearm. So the PSA’s idiotic scenario is likely never to happen with a law abiding gun owner’s family.

Some days I find liberals a bit more annoying than others…

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/13008/anti-gun-psa-encourages-children-disobey-parents-break-laws/#So26OHdQhAIxx0gR.99

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Children to Disobey Parents and Break Laws!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 07:37:15 pm »
But but but, I thought there was Separation of Church and State?!?!? I didn't realize you had the right in this country to implement your morality over people above what the law mandates. These  are legal guns, so what right do they have to declare moral judgment over them and encourage impressionable youth to take matters in their own hands as pawns in implementing the gun grabbers moral code?

Guess that only applies if you are Christian.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 08:21:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.