Author Topic: James Woods calls Al Sharpton a 'race pimp' and says the 'disgusting pig' is responsible for NYPD cop murders  (Read 1272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882753/James-Woods-calls-Al-Sharpton-race-pimp-says-disgusting-pig-responsible-NYPD-cop-murders.html

James Woods calls Al Sharpton a 'race pimp' and says the 'disgusting pig' is responsible for NYPD cop murders

Actor has blamed Sharpton, Mayor de Blasio and President Obama for being 'responsible' for the murder of two NYPD officers on Saturday
    Sharpton came in for the worst of Woods' abuse, with the former Academy Award nominee calling him a 'race pimp' and a 'disgusting pig'
    'This disgusting pig is DIRECTLY responsible for the murder of two good policemen. No discussion,' he tweeted - before deleting
    Woods tweeted throughout Sunday using a series of hashtags including '#PigSharpton', '#RaceHucksters', '#TurnYourBack', '#BlueLivesMatter'

By David Mccormack and Josh Gardner for MailOnline

Published: 14:06 EST, 21 December 2014 | Updated: 03:11 EST, 22 December 2014

Actor James Woods took to Twitter on Sunday to blame the Rev. Al Sharpton, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio and President Obama for being ‘responsible’ for the murder of two NYPD officers on Saturday.

Sharpton came in for the worst of Woods’ abuse, with the former Academy Award nominee calling him a ‘race pimp’ and a ‘disgusting pig’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882753/James-Woods-calls-Al-Sharpton-race-pimp-says-disgusting-pig-responsible-NYPD-cop-murders.html#ixzz3Mdi0uW9p
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline evadR

"Actor James Woods took to Twitter on Sunday to blame the Rev. Al Sharpton, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio and President Obama for being ‘responsible’ for the murder of two NYPD officers on Saturday."

True, but I wouldn't stop there. A host of others are equally culpable.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"Actor James Woods took to Twitter on Sunday to blame the Rev. Al Sharpton, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio and President Obama for being ‘responsible’ for the murder of two NYPD officers on Saturday."

True, but I wouldn't stop there. A host of others are equally culpable.

Most notably, he left out Eric Holder. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are hell-bent on starting their race war.

Ironic. Obama was supposed to be the 'post racial' President. Who knew? It turns out that Obama/Holder and his crew are the most racist muther f**kers to ever sit in Washington.

No one is ever going to elect a Black man ever again. We have seen the result. They just cannot get over something that happened 200 years ago. With all that hate, they are simply not fit to be in a position of leadership.

Screw the Blacks, and their hate. I am done.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Weird thing is. I was hanging out with some Black friends over the weekend.

And I couldn't put my finger on it, but it seemed like they were scared. I don't know. It must be a Black thing. But I could sense that they were frightened. Not by me, but by what is going on.

Obama is putting the Black community in a place where most of them do not want to be. If Obama/Holder and Sharpton want a war, well then, do it yourself. Leave us out of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

Apparently, due to lack of education, and years of indoctrination, blacks, in general, have bought into this garbage, hook, line, and sinker.

Offline olde north church

Weird thing is. I was hanging out with some Black friends over the weekend.

And I couldn't put my finger on it, but it seemed like they were scared. I don't know. It must be a Black thing. But I could sense that they were frightened. Not by me, but by what is going on.

Obama is putting the Black community in a place where most of them do not want to be. If Obama/Holder and Sharpton want a war, well then, do it yourself. Leave us out of it.

I believe the term is "cannon fodder".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
olde north wrote above:
[[ I believe the term is "cannon fodder"...]]

As well as bein' useful idiots ?