Author Topic: Obama fears his own daughters will suffer from racism  (Read 480 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama fears his own daughters will suffer from racism
« on: December 09, 2014, 03:20:23 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2866305/I-don-t-want-objects-fear-simply-misguided-attitudes-Obama-says-doesn-t-want-children-misjudged-based-color-skin.html

Obama fears his own daughters will suffer from racism: President tells of concern for Sasha and Malia in full interview addressing anti-police protests

'I want them to be judged based on....their behavior and their talents and their gifts,' Obama told BET's Jeff Johnson
    Obama said he doesn't want his future grandson 'to be subjected to the kind of constant bias that makes them feel as if this is not their home'
    He also said he believes the Eric Garner video 'troubled' Americans of all walks of life, including some police officers
    The president hit back at critics who say he's not taken the recent killings of black men seriously enough: 'I'm being pretty explicit about my concern'

By Francesca Chambers
Published: 20:17 EST, 8 December 2014 | Updated: 08:45 EST, 9 December 2014

President Barack Obama got unusually personal during an interview about race relations that aired Monday night on BET.

The president spoke about his experiences as a young black man and opened up about concerns he has about the way his daughters, Sasha and Malia, and future grandsons could be treated in society because of their skin color.

'I want my children to be seen as the individuals that they are, and I want them to be judged based on the content of their character and their behavior and their talents and their gifts,' he told BET's Jeff Johnson.

'I don't want them to be objects of fear simply because of misguided attitudes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2866305/I-don-t-want-objects-fear-simply-misguided-attitudes-Obama-says-doesn-t-want-children-misjudged-based-color-skin.html#ixzz3LPkaiwve
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 03:26:05 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Obama fears his own daughters will suffer from racism
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 05:45:28 pm »
Good grief.......he knows his daughter will never suffer from racism, they will never suffer for anything.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 05:59:33 pm »
'I want my children to be seen as the individuals that they are, and I want them to be judged based on the content of their character and their behavior and their talents and their gifts'
Of course, Barry Hussein was judged solely on the basis of his skin color his entire life - to his substantial benefit (and our detriment).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 05:59:59 pm »
Good grief.......he knows his daughter will never suffer from racism, they will never suffer for anything.

That's a fact. Although, I don't mind admitting that as long as it negatively impacts Barack Obama, I'm for it.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 06:01:16 pm »
'I don't want them to be objects of fear simply because of misguided attitudes.'
You and moochelle are guilty of that.