Author Topic: [Watch] Swollen-Tongued Jesse Jackson – Racism, Not Stream Of Lies, Is Why People Call Obama A Liar  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

[Watch] Swollen-Tongued Jesse Jackson – Racism, Not Stream Of Lies, Is Why People Call Obama A Liar

Dec

Rick Wells Rick Wells
 0  0  509  0 

189 jesse jackson 740   

The original race-baiting ambulance chaser, Jesse Jackson, makes an appearance on CNN, with the sycophantic host falling all over herself in describing Jackson’s expertise, how knowledgeable and wise Jackson is in all matters racial and discriminatory.

She speaks to his “street cred” of having been a marcher in Selma and gushes, “I can’t help but imagine that you look at the current situation and your mind takes you back to Selma. What changes do you see? I know you know that there is room for so much change and there needs to be reform, but compare and contrast it a little bit if you would for me if you would, Reverend.”

Jackson replies eloquently, “Eh, eh, every time there’s a forward movement [indistinguishable] there’s always a backlash.” Then he puts on his philosophical Speedo, saying “You know swimming from swimming from England to France is not that far, like thirty miles, it’s the undercurrent that never stops.” He might have been trying to lay a foundation for a brilliant argument, but that sentence didn’t make any sense. It was good enough for Jesse though, he builds on it saying, “And we’ve seen this [undercrit] manifest itself in such awful ways in the last few years, calling the ‘president, Obama, uh, uh, a tar baby, calling him a liar and [genning] points from it.”

If this person conducting the interview were there for any purpose other than to stoke the racism fire, she might have asked Jackson if the multitude of lies that Obama has told on a virtual daily basis could have anything to do with his being labeled a liar. She didn’t, for obvious reasons.

Jackson continues to struggle with the unidentified substance inside his mouth which prevents it from functioning properly, saying, we have wonawon objective, destroy him. We’ve seen people who are poor people turning against uh Medicaid, for example, when need it so badly. We’ve seen a awfulseesanapolization. We, we deserve better than leadership than that. And this is a throw back in time, but I think if we hold on and do not yield lose I think hope will defeat hate and hope and healing will defeat hurt.”

After listening to him, We can all hope Advil will defeat headache. Jackson’s always been hard to listen to but he used to at least be capable of forming his thoughts into sentences.

Dec

Rick Wells Rick Wells

The original race-baiting ambulance chaser, Jesse Jackson, makes an appearance on CNN, with the sycophantic host falling all over herself in describing Jackson’s expertise, how knowledgeable and wise Jackson is in all matters racial and discriminatory.

She speaks to his “street cred” of having been a marcher in Selma and gushes, “I can’t help but imagine that you look at the current situation and your mind takes you back to Selma. What changes do you see? I know you know that there is room for so much change and there needs to be reform, but compare and contrast it a little bit if you would for me if you would, Reverend.”

Jackson replies eloquently, “Eh, eh, every time there’s a forward movement [indistinguishable] there’s always a backlash.” Then he puts on his philosophical Speedo, saying “You know swimming from swimming from England to France is not that far, like thirty miles, it’s the undercurrent that never stops.” He might have been trying to lay a foundation for a brilliant argument, but that sentence didn’t make any sense. It was good enough for Jesse though, he builds on it saying, “And we’ve seen this [undercrit] manifest itself in such awful ways in the last few years, calling the ‘president, Obama, uh, uh, a tar baby, calling him a liar and [genning] points from it.”

If this person conducting the interview were there for any purpose other than to stoke the racism fire, she might have asked Jackson if the multitude of lies that Obama has told on a virtual daily basis could have anything to do with his being labeled a liar. She didn’t, for obvious reasons.

Jackson continues to struggle with the unidentified substance inside his mouth which prevents it from functioning properly, saying, we have wonawon objective, destroy him. We’ve seen people who are poor people turning against uh Medicaid, for example, when need it so badly. We’ve seen a awfulseesanapolization. We, we deserve better than leadership than that. And this is a throw back in time, but I think if we hold on and do not yield lose I think hope will defeat hate and hope and healing will defeat hurt.”

After listening to him, We can all hope Advil will defeat headache. Jackson’s always been hard to listen to but he used to at least be capable of forming his thoughts into sentences.

http://gopthedailydose.com/swollen-tongued-jesse-jackson-racism-not-stream-of-lies-is-why-people-call-obama-a-liar/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 03:58:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to the race industry, even if a Black person is in the processes of raping and robbing you, and you shoot him, you only did it because he is Black, even if you could not see the color of his skin before you fired. Does not matter what he was doing, or about to do, and it does not matter if you knew he was Black or not. Facts do not matter.

This is how Obama/Holder push their agenda, and this is how the race baiters become millionaires. They are not going to let some small little trivial thing like facts or reality get in the way of their wallets and their power.

If you are any race other than White and shoot a Black person, you will immediately somehow automatically become 'Whte' and will be labeled "guitly!" no matter what. This is, of course, unless you are Black and kill a Black man.

Then nothing will happen and it will never be reported. Case closed. There is no money to be made in that, for the media, or for the race-pimps.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew