Author Topic: HELTER SKELTER: #Ferguson Protestors Supposedly Met with Gunfire, Racial Slurs, Fried Chicken, and Watermelon  (Read 438 times)

rangerrebew

HELTER SKELTER: #Ferguson Protestors Supposedly Met with Gunfire, Racial Slurs, Fried Chicken, and Watermelon

Posted on December 5, 2014

This is not going to end well.

A group of Ferguson protesters were met Thursday afternoon with Confederate flags, racist symbols, and gunfire as they marched through a pair of rural Missouri towns.

Counter-protesters, including children, shouted racial slurs and carried signs urging the marchers to “go home,” reported the Columbia Missourian.

Residents of Gerald and Rosebud, where the marchers arrived about noon, set up a display of fried chicken, a melon, and a 40-ounce beer bottle in the street.

Some of the counter-protesters wore improvised Ku Klux Klan hoods, and they set up homemade signs supporting law enforcement and the grand jury’s decision not to charge Darren Wilson in the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

“We’ve seen a few people who have used the N-word, who have asserted their First Amendment rights with obscenities, and that’s a part of our country and your rights under the Constitution,” said NAACP president and CEP Cornell William Brooks, who added that demonstrators have more frequently been met with support, including prayer and refreshments.

Read more: Raw Story

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/helter-skelter-ferguson-protestors-supposedly-met-gunfire-racial-slurs-fried-chicken-watermelon/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:25:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline olde north church

Wonder which members of that group pulled the short straw?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Relic

I love fried chicken and watermelon!

Offline GourmetDan

“We’ve seen a few people who have used the N-word, who have asserted their First Amendment rights with obscenities...

Is he talking about the marchers or the protestors...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
It will only get worse.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx