Author Topic: Meet Mohawk Kuzma, the Idiot Ferguson Protester of the Day  (Read 863 times)

rangerrebew

Meet Mohawk Kuzma, the Idiot Ferguson Protester of the Day
« on: December 01, 2014, 11:33:14 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Meet Mohawk Kuzma, the Idiot Ferguson Protester of the Day

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On November 30, 2014 @ 11:02 am In The Point | 17 Comments

I could probably just stop with this picture and call it a day. But that wouldn’t be nearly as fair or entertaining.

Ferguson has drawn a legion of self-important whiners to scream and wave things at television cameras. Trustafarian community organizers who can’t add 2 and 2 but can tell you to “educate yourself on structural racism” are dropping like flies at Die-Ins.

Unfortunately then they get back up again.

Think of every person you ever met wearing a Che t-shirt and realize that he’s probably somewhere screaming “Black Lives Matter”. And that brings us to Mohawk Kuzma.

Yes Mohawk Kuzma. His original name was Miles Partman which was just too boring.

Kuzma is a Ferguson protester in Seattle. That’s a little like being coal miner in Berkeley, but Mohawk, whose Twitter account dubs him “Activist King” (he has another one named Occupy King) is doing his best to claim that Seattle is just like Ferguson. Fight the power, man.

Demonstrators shut down a portion of Interstate 5 in downtown Seattle Monday night as the protest over the Ferguson grand- jury ruling erupted into violence.

Police said they were pelted by rocks, bottles, canned food

“Seattle is just like Ferguson,” protest organizer Mohawk Kuzma said before the grand jury’s decision was announced Monday evening.

Exactly like it. Since then Mohawk appeared at a die-in at Westlake mall.

“We’re trying to have maximum disruption, maximum attention and potentially shutting down the city as much as we can,” Mohawk Kuzma, with the group Justice for Mike Brown Seattle, said before the ceremony.

I think everyone knows a guy named Mohawk Kuzma wants “maximum attention”.

His Twitter can be charitably described as incoherent with rants like “NAACP works with the Oppressor that been oppressing us for 300 years. Justice For Mike Brown-Seattle gets Mackelmore” and “I am proud to be black and white/mixed. Black people see me as black. white people see me as white” or “bleep The marijuana Advocates. Using The PRIVATIZE ALCOHOL ADS FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT . Hell no And not even mentioning Bad thing about weed”.

Then there was the time he decided to marry a house.

Miles Partman says he’s planning a wedding to the home where he and several other squatters were evicted from in January.

“You may evict occupiers but you cannot evict love,” Partman says in a Facebook invitation for the wedding.

Partman says he wants to marry the building in protest of gentrification, foreclosures, illegal bank practices and the thousands of homeless on streets of Seattle.

Partman says some of his fellow squatters don’t agree with the marriage, because they say he’s hijacking their message.

On a Facebook event page, Kuzma/Partman wrote…

Instead of a culture of foreclosures and abandoned houses,gentrification and homelessness. I choose life, love, and liberation and longevity and to take down the 1 percent. and end to homelessness. and end gentrification and foreclosures and hold banks accountable.

Yes, I’m in love with a abandoned house! Yes, ITS MARRIAGE! How is that possible? Well there must obviously be a deeper story to it and there is

When the 7 were evicted from the house with shotguns and media and police spread lies about a so called remodel going on. It was time to act by marrying the house. You may evict occupiers but you can not evict love

But you can evict sanity.

Just in case there was any doubt.

On what appears to be his site, he had a lot to say about well… everything.

seattle this year alot,from anti police brutality to feminism to libya and other issues . all issues are caused from police brutality of many victims to libya overthrow. . i started going to these protEst on febuary 16th 2011 after watching these protest over 6 months before and said to myself i had to do something. . i attended even tho being warned that THE PROTEST CAN TURN VIOLENT.

ON JUNE 19TH. THERE WAS A PROTEST AT WESTLAKE PARK. FIRST SLUTS GATHERED AT CAL ANDERSON PARK. ON CAPITIAL HILL IN SEATTLE WA. THEN SLUTS MARCHED DOWN PINE TO WESTLAKE PARK CHANTING NO MEAN NO BEING ESCOTED BY TRAFFIC COPS . CHANTING NO MEANS NO AND OTHER CHANTS. THE BACK OF GROUP SAID BARLY ANYTHING. AND THEN A GUY DRESSED AS UNCLE SAM WITH SHIRT OFF WAS DANCING AROUND WESTLAKE PARK . AFTER SLUTWALK WAS OVER SEE PICS AND VIDEO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED

Apparently this happened.

And yes “Uncle Sam” in the image file title is misspelled.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/meet-mohawk-kuzma-the-idiot-ferguson-protester-of-the-day/