Author Topic: YES! White Milwaukee Police Chief passionately and courageously speaks TRUTH about black crime  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

YES! White Milwaukee Police Chief passionately and courageously speaks TRUTH about black crime

Derryck Green

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn is a voice of one crying out in the wilderness!

Recently Flynn was verbally attacked by local black activists who claimed that he and his department weren’t taking the recent officer-involved shooting death of Dontre Hamilton seriously enough.

Flynn was accused of insensitivity because he was on his cellphone during a Fire and Police Commission meeting related to the death of Hamilton. Unknown to the activists was that Flynn was receiving details of a drive-by-shooting that took the life of a 5-year-old girl as she sat on her father’s lap. The girl Flynn was referring to was Laylah Petersen- who was actually shot in the head while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

Of course- just like the case of Ferguson, Missouri, charges of racism were being irresponsibly leveled at Flynn and his officers.

But unlike Ferguson where the blundering police chief that lacked the semblance of courage and basic communication skills who put the black face of Captain Ron Johnson to tame the mob, Flynn stiffened his spine and directly called out the faux outrage and hypocrisy of local residents. Flynn rightly accused them of not being more concerned about the epidemic of black-on-black crime which happens much more often than officer-involved shootings which result in death.

When reporters confronted Flynn about the accusations of “disrespect” regarding the cellphone episode, Flynn brilliantly said,

“Well I was on my phone, and yes, that’s true. I was following developments with a 5-year-old little girl sitting on her dad’s lap who just got shot in the head by a drive-by shooting. And if some of the people here gave a good damn about the victimization of the people in this community by crime, I’d take some of their invective more seriously.”

Preach on, brother Flynn!

And Flynn’s proclamation about the disproportionate lack of focus and outrage regarding black-on-black crime applies not to just residents in Milwaukee or Ferguson, but to the hypocrisy of this kind of black outrage across the country.

As TopRightNews writes,

“Flynn has sparked a critical debate that the media and Black “leaders” refuse to allow to be discussed: the staggering rates of violent crime committed by Blacks, with Black victims who are forgotten by race-baiting activists because it doesn’t fit their radical agenda.”

Amen.

It’s a crying shame that there isn’t more of this kind of courage from both whites and blacks alike to denounce the lack of sincere focus coming out of the black protest and grievance industry.

Listen to Chief Flynn and be encouraged.

And impressed.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/yes-white-milwaukee-police-chief-passionately-and-courageously-speaks-truth-about-black-crime-2/#l55EY3tiJCIvpw3a.99