Author Topic: Steven Levy on CBS regarding Christmas  (Read 4720 times)

rangerrebew

Steven Levy on CBS regarding Christmas
« on: November 16, 2014, 11:53:38 am »

Steven Levy on CBS regarding Christmas

Posted on November 15, 2014   by a12iggymom    

H/T Richard Rose

Wonderful!!

Remarks on CBS

Apparently the White House referred to Christmas Trees as Holiday Trees for the first time this year which prompted CBS presenter, Steven Levy, to present this piece which I would like to share with you. I think it applies just as much to many countries as it does to America.
A little sanity please…
 Only hope we find GOD again before it is too late ! !

The following was written by Steven Levy and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I don’t like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don’t think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can’t find it in the Constitution and I don’t like it being shoved down my throat…

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren’t allowed to worship God as we understand Him? I guess that’s a sign that I’m getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where he America we knew went to.

Read More: http://www.tomtayloronline.org/2014/01/11/steven-levy-on-cbs-regarding-christmas/