Author Topic: Mike Brown Parents Ask U.N. To Demand Arrest Of Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson…  (Read 647 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://weaselzippers.us/205126-mike-brown-parents-ask-u-n-to-demand-arrest-of-ferguson-cop-darren-wilson/

Sternly worded letter ensues in 3… 2… 1…

Via CNN:

The parents of Michael Brown, a Missouri teen killed by police, testified before a U.N. committee Tuesday because they want the world to know “what’s going on in Ferguson.”

Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr. spoke to the United Nations Committee Against Torture — which also works against cruel or degrading treatment or punishment by government authorities. [...]

While their testimony to the committee took place behind closed doors, the delegation that organized their trip said the couple would read from a statement submitted by the Brown family and organizations called HamdsUpUnited, the Organization for Black Struggle, and Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment.

The document says Brown’s killing and force used by police officers during protests that followed the killing “represent violations of the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.”

It requests that the U.N. panel recommend the immediate arrest of Officer Darren Wilson, who killed Brown, as well as an end to “racial profiling and racially-biased police harassment across the jurisdictions surrounding Ferguson.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Your thug kid gets killed, you get to be a celebrity and take vacations to Switzerland...undoubtedly staying at the best places on the race baiter's dollar.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

They are probably making enough money to where they could dig up their kid's body and all move to Liberia where they will feel safe.

Offline GourmetDan

I was wondering how the felony robbery charges turned out?

Dropped?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was wondering how the felony robbery charges turned out?

Dropped?
As far as I can see, there has been zero news coverage of Lesley McSpadden's attack for almost a week, so it's hard to know.  They're probably not going to push for any kind of indictment until after the riots that are upcoming, and they'll probably let it quietly expire after that.

She was "upset" by her son's "murder," you know.  I mean, look at what it's done to her hair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mike Brown's parents can get in line to kiss my a$$....right behind the UN.

.....better bring a Snickers.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Your thug kid gets killed, you get to be a celebrity and take vacations to Switzerland...undoubtedly staying at the best places on the race baiter's dollar.

Question, who paid for the trip to Switzerland???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
As far as I can see, there has been zero news coverage of Lesley McSpadden's attack for almost a week, so it's hard to know.  They're probably not going to push for any kind of indictment until after the riots that are upcoming, and they'll probably let it quietly expire after that.

She was "upset" by her son's "murder," you know.  I mean, look at what it's done to her hair.

I agree that she should demand that someone be arrested......for her hair.   **nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online andy58-in-nh

Question, who paid for the trip to Switzerland???

I'll take "a political advocacy group funded in whole or in part by George Soros" for $500, Alex...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn