Author Topic: Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/29/ralph-nader-dubs-hillary-clinton-a-menace-to-the-u/print/

Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ralph Nader, a former Green Party and Independent Party presidential candidate who frequently serves as a loud critic of federal safety standards, doesn't have much love for presumptive Democratic Party White House candidate Hillary Clinton.

When asked by a writer with We Are Change what he thought of the the former Secretary of State seeking the nation's highest office, Mr. Nader's reply was less than enthusiastic.

"Well, Hillary is a corporatist and a militarist," Mr. Nader said, Raw Story reported. "Do we want another corporatist and militarist? She thinks Obama is too weak. He doesn't kill enough people overseas. So she's a menace to the United States of America."

But he wasn't done.

"What we need is people — regardless of whether they are libertarians or not — that pull back on the empire and make Wall Street subordinate to Main Street," Mr. Nader said, Raw Story reported. "People have got to start thinking, doing their homework, become informed voters and not coronet another corporatist and militarist.'

Mr. Nader had some harsh words for Sen. Rand Paul, too.

"He's like his father Ron Paul," Mr. Nader said, Raw Story reported, "He is against militarism, against the bloated military budget, against empire and against these foreign military unconstitutional adventures — but Rand Paul is changing by the month as he wants the White House. He is beginning to say, 'Well, what if we give more aid to Israel?' ... So he is beginning to change."

Mr. Nader had some words of advice for Mr. Paul: "What he ought to do is go back to his father, sit on his knee and become more like Ron Paul," he said, Raw Story reported.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:18:18 pm »
For the first time in living memory I agree with Ralph!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:47:35 pm »
For the first time in living memory I agree with Ralph!

Oh, I dunno, Bigun.  He also said that Obama should be impeached for violating the Constitution.

I'm pretty much on board with that!  :patriot:

When it comes to the current president, Nader said that Obama has violated the Constitution on several occasions and should be impeached.

"Oh, most definitely," Nader said when asked if Congress should bring forward articles of impeachment against Obama. "The reason why Congress doesn't want to do it is because it's abdicated its own responsibility under the Constitution."

Nader said the president's use of military force in Libya has been his most "egregious violation of the Constitution."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players/ralph-naders-america-impeach-obama-decriminalize-drugs-libertarians-progressives-unite-110418813.html

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 04:18:17 pm »
Oh, I dunno, Bigun.  He also said that Obama should be impeached for violating the Constitution.

I'm pretty much on board with that!  :patriot:

Missed that one! I agree with that also!

:patriot:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 06:04:38 pm »
Missed that one! I agree with that also!

:patriot:

Looks like ol' Ralph has at least one or two remaining functioning brain cells.   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 07:17:32 pm »
Looks like ol' Ralph has at least one or two remaining functioning brain cells.   ^-^

Hope he doesn't hurt himself!  :smokin:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 08:10:01 pm »
Hope he doesn't hurt himself!  :smokin:

:beer:

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 08:11:07 pm »
Wow.....I agree with him too.   :thud:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 09:26:57 pm »
Wow.....I agree with him too.   :thud:

Gives you a sort of weird feeling doesn't it?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »
Gives you a sort of weird feeling doesn't it?
Extremely, some days I wonder if I didn't wake up in a alternate universe, because all this these days just cannot be happening here on this earth!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 09:38:48 pm »
Extremely, some days I wonder if I didn't wake up in a alternate universe, because all this these days just cannot be happening here on this earth!

:beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien