Author Topic: The Sayings of Barack Obama..... By Ed Lasky  (Read 1306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Sayings of Barack Obama..... By Ed Lasky
« on: October 28, 2014, 02:58:06 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/10/the_sayings_of_barack_obama.html

October 28, 2014
The Sayings of Barack Obama
By Ed Lasky
Herewith readers will find a voter’s guide to the midterm elections, relying entirely on the some of the more disgraceful statements made by the President of the United States over the years. Voting gives Americans a way to register their disapproval and vote out his enablers.  America may not be able to impeach Obama in the House but he has already impeached himself by having done what he likes to do so much: talk.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

I’m no interested in the suburbs. Suburbs bore me.

Reading these two views together leads to the conclusion that Obama disdains rural America and suburban America leaving, basically, urban areas as his sole interest. That leaves him not caring about most of America. A president is supposed to represent all Americans not favored groups.

"I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."

continued....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Sayings of Barack Obama..... By Ed Lasky
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 05:47:44 pm »
A great article, with a lot of jump-links to supporting articles.  One could spend all day with this piece.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:00:55 pm »
A great article, with a lot of jump-links to supporting articles.  One could spend all day with this piece.

Indeed!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 07:10:47 pm »

An amazing compellation of a whole lot of the horrid, arrogant, stupid, narcissistic, nasty things the Punk President has said.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 07:47:43 pm »
An amazing compellation of a whole lot of the horrid, arrogant, stupid, narcissistic, nasty things the Punk President has said.....

A complete, unabridged edition will never exist.  But it's good to see a running list anyway....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 08:17:53 pm »
A complete, unabridged edition will never exist.  But it's good to see a running list anyway....

I'm not sure there's enough space in the world wide web to include all the malicious things he's said.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 08:23:23 pm »
I'm not sure there's enough space in the world wide web to include all the malicious things he's said.....

Can you imagine what he has said in "private"?  His associates have book material for a generation.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 11:03:45 pm »
Can you imagine what he has said in "private"?  His associates have book material for a generation.

And yet, no matter what they reveal,  I'm sure his slobbering followers will still think of him as the Messiah....  **nononono*