Author Topic: Obama’s Top Ten New Ideas for Fighting ISIS by KEITH KOFFLER  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Top Ten New Ideas for Fighting ISIS by KEITH KOFFLER
« on: October 14, 2014, 04:08:30 pm »
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/10/14/obamas-top-ten-ideas-fighting-isis/

Obama’s Top Ten New Ideas for Fighting ISIS
by KEITH KOFFLER on OCTOBER 14, 2014, 11:49 AM

With ISIS taking more towns in Syria and, on the other front, closing in on Baghdad, it appears President Obama’s strategy for “degrading and ultimately destroying” the Islamist psychos is failing.

Some are calling for boots on the ground. But this is not necessary, as Obama has a backup plan. In fact, he has many ideas he hasn’t tried yet.

Obama called last night to share his thoughts with White House Dossier. We agreed the conversation would be off the record, but this morning I decided, Ahh, screw it.

Here then, the Obama’s top ten new ideas for fighting ISIS:

1. Convince ISIS fighters that virgins awaiting them in heaven frequently “have a headache.”

2. Point “This Way to Baghdad” road signs the other way.

3. Promise, if they’ll stop fighting, to upgrade their iPhone 5′s to iPhone 6′s at a discount even if their plans say they don’t qualify yet.

4. Explain to them that blowing things up adds to global warming.

5. Ask the Wizard of Oz to give Iraqi soldiers “courage.”

6. Let ISIS members know it’s impossible to find a good deli in Baghdad these days.

7. Ask Gwyneth Paltrow for advice on what to do at this point.

8. Make John Kerry, Harry Reid, and Alan Greenspan available to the Iraqi military in order to try to bore ISIS militants to death.

9. Starve them by convincing ISIS chefs to use Michelle’s new school lunch menu.

10. Tell ISIS fighters that he’s going to hit them with a plague of frogs and “I don’t mean the French military.”

Has Obama called you too? Are there any ideas you are aware of?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama’s Top Ten New Ideas for Fighting ISIS by KEITH KOFFLER
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:37:57 pm »
 blij26

Some interesting comments at White House Dossier:
Julie Brueckheimer October 14, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Hilarious post, and not too far out of the range of possibility. On a serious note, after the 2012 election, I usually take Dick Morris with a huge grain of salt, but I read today on his site that Obama has been purging the army (a la Stalin right before a big war) and has just fired his 9th general. It’s not being covered anywhere else where I can see, but if anyone knows of another source for this story, I’d be very interested.

anneinarkansas October 14, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I see that Turkey is now helping ISIS against the Kurds.
 Quick….get Susan Rice a Sunday Show Do-Over. She stated that the Turks are letting us use their bases Sunday.
 Kind of like that video that took the lives of three brave Americans in Benghazi.
 That woman needs to go….black pearls and all….she is sickening to look at and hear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org