Author Topic: Teen who was playing a zombie at Walking Dead-style attraction run down and killed by bus filled with paintballers  (Read 392 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789653/washington-teen-dressed-zombie-run-killed-bus-filled-paintballers.html

Jeremy T. McSpadden Jr., 18, of Spokane Valley, Washington, was a role player in the "Zombie Slayer Paintball Bus" attraction at the Incredible Corn Maze in Hauser
    He ran out towards the bus dressed as a zombie but tripped and fell
    Appears to have been killed almost instantly

:smokin:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
You can't make this stuff up.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does this get filed under "Freak Accident?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps 18-year-olds should start acting like adults.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I thought the only way to kill a zombie was a silver bullet to the head...or decapitation.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

I thought the only way to kill a zombie was a silver bullet to the head...or decapitation.   :shrug:

Decapitation leaves the head still active.  The brain needs to be destroyed.  Well, that's what I've garnered in 30 years of "animated dead" scenario movies and literature.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.