Author Topic: Is Barack Obama's life safe in the Secret Service's hands?  (Read 1372 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Is Barack Obama's life safe in the Secret Service's hands?
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2014, 07:19:10 pm »

Is Barack Obama's life safe in the Secret Service's hands?

Honestly...who cares?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2014, 07:58:56 pm »
Honestly...who cares?    :whistle:

Not me. I sincerely hope that everyone in the Secret Service was selected using the same political correctness, affirmative action criteria that got Obama elected.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2014, 08:19:08 pm »
One of two possibilities..either the SS doesn't care what happens to Obama or there is gross incompetence at the SS management level

The leftist competitor to TOS has some ideas.  The SS is made up of former Bush holdovers who are looking the other way; some of the SS are racists and looking the other way; the House Republicans are racists and purposely cut spending for the SS.  But given the number of times the SS has been in the news during Obama's reign, I'd chalk it up to gross incompetence in the leadership, and their new 'rules of engagement'.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline speekinout

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 12:48:22 am »
I just heard Glenn Beck say that the Secret Service is now under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security.  That would certainly explain any incompetence.  Why would they do that?  WHO did that?

That was done by the Bush Admin. in 2003. Why is a good question -