Author Topic: TERRIBLE! You Will Be Embarrassed to Learn Where Our New Miss America Worked  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

TERRIBLE! You Will Be Embarrassed to Learn Where Our New Miss America Worked

Author:  Editor

Posted: September 16, 2014

Unless you’re an avid Miss America fan… you probably only know Miss New York Kira Kazantsev – who was just crowned to represent our country as Miss America – for her “talent” which consisted of flipping a red plastic cup around on stage:

But Ms. Kazatsev has an unfortunate past. According to her LinkedIN profile, she worked at Planned Parenthood, which is America’s largest provider of abortions. And it gets worse!

Kazantsev worked for the abortion giant just outside New York City proper for three months, from February 2013-April 2013. One month later, one of the Planned Parenthood abortion clinics in New York City botched an abortion. The incident occurred at the Margaret Sanger Center Planned Parenthood in New York City, New York.

Ambulances are usually only called to abortion clinics in the event of life-threatening medical emergencies. There has been a trend to bypass the 911 exchanges and call ambulance companies directly in order to keep pro-life groups from obtaining potentially damaging information about the abortion complications though open records requests.

In 2012, Planned Parenthood in New York City was also found to be willing to go along with arranging abortions for victims of sex trafficking.

While staff at the Planned Parenthood centers in other states offered to arrange abortions or STD testing for the sex traffickers and guided them in how to keep the actions from authorities, staff in New York tell the Undercover “pimp” he can pose as a guardian to get discounts for his underage sex workers. The abortion center staff assured him they will see underage girls as young as 13 who have been victimized by the sex traffickers.

Via Life News

How many potential future Miss Americas did Planned Parenthood eliminate while Ms. Kazatsev worked there? And since such a sting operation could expose one example of criminal activity, what did Kazatsev turn a blind eye too that we don’t know about?

Please share this story and let us know what you think about America being represented by a former Planned Parenthood employee.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/will-embarrassed-learn-new-miss-america-worked/#ixzz3DrE74MFa

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:18:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I honestly wondered just how this young woman was selected among finalists that were much more 'beautiful' than she.  Her face isn't oval, her eyes are, well....eyes.

While I did not watch the show, and didn't see the swim suit competition, I did catch on the news her personal performance in the 'talent' portion.

Did she play a piano?  Nope.  Did she perform expressional dance?  Nope again.

She sat cross legged on the stage as if at a camp fire and her 'instrument' was a giant red "slurpee" cup which she tapped on the floor along with her free hand, while she 'sang' the song "Happy".

Knowing the national agenda of the Left right now and how they are resurrecting the 'War on Women', once it was reported that she works at an abortion clinic....I had my answer.

:whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

I honestly wondered just how this young woman was selected among finalists that were much more 'beautiful' than she.  Her face isn't oval, her eyes are, well....eyes.

While I did not watch the show, and didn't see the swim suit competition, I did catch on the news her personal performance in the 'talent' portion.

Did she play a piano?  Nope.  Did she perform expressional dance?  Nope again.

She sat cross legged on the stage as if at a camp fire and her 'instrument' was a giant red "slurpee" cup which she tapped on the floor along with her free hand, while she 'sang' the song "Happy".

Knowing the national agenda of the Left right now and how they are resurrecting the 'War on Women', once it was reported that she works at an abortion clinic....I had my answer.

:whistle:

Hate to let my feminist side out too much here, but beauty pageants have never been about pretty faces, talent, or intellect.

It's always been about their bodies.... and ogling them in swimsuits.  There have been winners with unattractive faces and no talent, but never one with an imperfect body.

But to the point......

The PP background should have eliminated this candidate from the get go.  I don't know the facts, but perhaps the left has taken control of this pageant like they have practically every other organization in the country.

I know it doesn't fit in with their "war on women" tripe, but then, neither did Bill Clinton, and they continue to adore the misogynist pig.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.