Author Topic: Muslim Leader Says “Terrorism is Part of Islam”  (Read 406 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Leader Says “Terrorism is Part of Islam”
« on: September 16, 2014, 09:49:24 am »

Muslim Leader Says “Terrorism is Part of Islam”

By Onan Coca   / 16 September 2014   / 0 Comments   

Muslim religious leader and educator Anjem Choudary has been making the rounds through the media in recent days on Fox News, CNN and now RT. Choudary is an expert on Sharia law and the ideological leader of many Muslims in America and the United Kingdom. He has been called a “radical,” but in reality he is one of the foremost thinkers in “mainstream’ western Islam; he is called radical because he comes agonizingly close to endorsing the terrorist regimes of the Islamic world.

However, Choudary says that far from being “radical,” he is simply reading and obeying what the Koran says.

Recently our President said this of ISIS and Islam.

"ISIL is not 'Islamic.' No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL's victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state; it was formerly al Qaeda's affiliate in Iraq and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria's civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government nor by the people it subjugates."

"ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple, and it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way."

Once again, President Obama could not be more wrong. Islam does indeed condone the killing of “innocents.” At least, we would consider them innocent… Islam would just consider them infidels – no guilt or innocence necessary. But don’t just take my word for it, let’s see what a bona fide Islamic SCHOLAR says…

"As a lecturer in Sharia law, I would say to the people in Russia, the Muslims and the non-Muslims, that every action for a Muslim must be based upon the Koran, the word of Allah, and the teachings of the messenger Mohammed...who is the final messenger for mankind. I mean I would first invite the people to think about and embrace Islam, but those who are already Muslim must know that Allah mentions in the Koran, in fact, if you look in chapter 8 verse 60, he said prepare as much as you can 'steeds of war' to terrorize the enemy.  So terrorizing the enemy is in fact part of Islam. I mean this is something that we must embrace and understand as far as the jurisprudence of Islam is concerned."

Liberals all over the western world are leading us to destruction (in more ways than one). When they discuss Islam they do it through their lens of understanding. This is why they so often equate Islam and Christianity. They “understand” Christianity, they’ve been raised on the quotes and morals of the New Testament scriptures, and they erroneously believe that Islam is somehow akin to what they’ve been taught of the Bible. The same thing happens when they talk about the Quran. They think that because the Quran is the “Scripture” of Islam that it is probably very similar to the Bible… when in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

Sadly, they do this to our detriment. It’s why liberals like President Obama continue to miscalculate in their dealing with the Islamic world and why they continue to underestimate just how dangerous Islamic terrorism can be. His own words convey just how little he really understands what is actually happening in the world. If we continue to elect liberals who believe in some kind of fairy tale Islam, then we are damning ourselves to a future filled with violence and pain…

Here’s the full Anjem Choudary interview from RT.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8655/muslim-leader-says-terrorism-part-islam/#KU1CZ85Epk7ZxXhm.99