Author Topic: ISIS Militant: "We will divide America in two." Beheadings. Mass Executions. Crucifixions. The World’s New Terrorist Threat.  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS Militant: "We will divide America in two."

Beheadings. Mass Executions. Crucifixions.

The World’s New Terrorist Threat.

I’ve watched the breakdown in Iraq with a feeling of dismay. The rise of ISIS has been terrible and has had terrible consequences for so many people.

ISIS, a radicalized Islamic group with ties to al Qaeda, is hell-bent on taking over Iraq in the name of Islam. From there, they plan to reestablish an Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East. Their ultimate goal is making Islam the dominant force in the world.

The crimes of this extremist group are many.

They have beheaded journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. Innocent men doing their jobs in a dangerous part of the world.

They have carried out public executions - often on a mass scale. They kill men, women, and children with equal impunity. If your faith does not march theirs, the choices are to flee, convert, or die.

In some cases, they have surrounded and isolated those attempting to flee with the ultimate goal of starving them to death.

They have crucified people who do not agree with their ideology. Actually crucified them!

They have kidnapped children from Kurdish families, forcing them into schools where they will be indoctrinated with radical Islamic ideas.

They have driven more than 1 million Iraqis from their homes.

The cruelty of this group is hard to believe. It is beyond the pale what they are willing to do in the name of securing power for their radical ideals.

And they have plans to bring their campaign of terror here to America’s shores.

ISIS in America? They’re Already Here

The first evidence that ISIS operatives have infiltrated American society came about one month ago.

A picture of an ISIS flag taken in front of the White House along with the Tweet: “#AmessagefromISIStoUS We are in your state We are in your cities We are in your streets You are our goals anywhere…” went viral on social media.

So far, the Secret Service and the U.S. Intelligence Office have not said if the photo and tweet are a prank or a sign of a serious threat. U.S. Intelligence did note that using Twitter is consistent with ISIS practices.

In video footage, ISIS militants have promised to divide America in two, they have threatened car bombs and explosives in our cities, and they extol a future where the flag of Allah is raised over the White House.

The question becomes, is this just empty bravado? Or is the next big terrorist attack on U.S. soil imminent?

According to Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, the ISIS threat is very real. He called it “beyond anything we’ve seen.” Former Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security stated on September 5th, that we are living in the “most threatening environment” since September 11th, 2001.

This new enemy has proven successful in recruiting Americans to their cause, so we are at a big disadvantage when it comes to preventing the next attack. We can’t assume it will be someone from Saudi Arabia or Iraq. It could be someone from Michigan or France.

Chertoff went on to predict that ISIS won’t focus on a single attack on a large-scale target. Instead, he believes they will attack many, smaller targets in a similar fashion to the Mumbai attacks in 2008.

These types of attacks are harder for government agencies to see coming, which means they will be harder to prevent.

Add into this mix the issue at our southern border, where people of all nationalities are entering with hardly any challenge at all, and we are living in very dangerous times indeed.

Three Things You Should Do Right Now

If ISIS makes several attacks on smaller targets, that will mean that even if you don’t live in a major city, you may be at risk of falling victim to one of their attacks. Don’t think of this as some far-removed possibility.

Think of it as a real threat to your own community. And begin taking action.

First, start practicing better situational awareness. When you are in public, pay attention to people. Can you see their hands? Are they nervous? Did they leave a package behind? Are they avoiding security? Or going places they shouldn’t go?

These are all signs that something might be afoot. Pay attention and trust your gut. If something seems wrong, get your family to safety, and then let someone know.

Second, learn to be a first responder. Get certified in first aid and CPR. If an attack does happen—and unfortunately, that seems all but inevitable—it will be all hands on deck. Your skills will be needed.

Third, contact your representative and your senators and tell them that the situation on our southern border is absolutely unacceptable. Let them know that if they aren’t pushing to secure our border, they won’t get your support.

Things are heating up. The time to prepare and to make your voice heard is now. I hope you’ll join me in doing everything an average citizen can do to stop ISIS from wreaking havoc on our shores.

P.S. If a terrorist attack takes place near you, it could be chemical. It could be biological. It could force you to flee your home immediately. How ready are you to evacuate at a moment’s notice? Don’t answer that question until you’ve read this …

Read more: http://www.independentlivingnews.com/preppers/prepper-planning/201226-isis-militant-we-will-divide-america-in-two-.stml?utm_source=140914RFARNP&keycode=140914RFARNP&utm_content=readTheRestOfThisArticle&u=bd6d003c-ddc7-11e2-88f9-80ee731fd7a1#.VBWfaul0ywU#ixzz3DIZMduXp

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Thanks Ranger, if you want to try to prepare as much as possible for things that are most certain to happen - you need to ask yourself those questions and be very aware of surroundings.  I know what I would be doing if I was a terrorist in America hell-bent on bringing her down.  I won't say it here - but things can get really bad - really quick. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Uh....somebody needs to convey to these troglodytes that America is already divided in two.   :whistle:

Furthermore...IMO, the first attacks described in the title would only make the 2nd Amendment stronger.  So, as Dirty Harry famously said, "MAKE MY DAY!" 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 02:55:01 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Bring it. We'll school you in what the word 'medieval' really means.
The Republic is lost.

Offline olde north church

What needs to be shown are videos of these miscreants crying, wailing, pissing and shitting themselves after they have been captured.  There are a few floating around.  Nothing puts a crimp in the colon seeing your heroes unmasked.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A picture of an ISIS flag taken in front of the White House along with the Tweet: “#AmessagefromISIStoUS We are in your state We are in your cities We are in your streets You are our goals anywhere…” went viral on social media.
And nobody thought for a moment that it was an obvious Photoshop job, either. Sad.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ ISIS Militant: "We will divide America in two." ]]

News to ISIS militant:
America already is "divided in two".
Aside: this will probably help ISIS' jihad. Second thought: no doubt about it.

And my thoughts for the other members of this forum:
It will not become reunited again….

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And my thoughts for the other members of this forum:
It will not become reunited again….

The U.S. is in the process of breaking apart. Whether we do that formerly or de facto remains to be seen, but power and control is draining form Washington DC even as they try to tighten their grip. Our debt levels will not allow them the maneuvering room for them to hold power. It may take 10 or 20 years, but within most of our lifetimes the USA as we know it will not exist.
The Republic is lost.