Author Topic: Crowder: The Myth of "Moderate" Islam! (Featuring Dana Loesch)  (Read 459 times)

rangerrebew

Crowder: The Myth of "Moderate" Islam! (Featuring Dana Loesch)
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:00:05 am »
Crowder: The Myth of "Moderate" Islam! (Featuring Dana Loesch)

Debunking the notion of a "non-Islamic ISIS"

9.12.2014 |

TRANSCRIPT:

So 13 years after September 11th and we will NEVER forget… only many of us did. Instead of Al Qaeda or the Taliban, evil’s been given a fresh coat of paint in “Isis.” The only thing that’s changed is the name – but would a terrorist organization by any other name smell as sweet?–

Now this administration has taken great pains to ensure that the good name of Islam is not tarnished by Isis. After all, ISIS is just ONE lone extremist group, right? Islam doesn’t promote murder, racism or hatred anywhere else in the world.

...Except for literally everywhere else in the world.

Disregarding Iraq (because Isis such a small minority), let’s look to the more moderate Islamic countries/states.  it’s not like ALL Islamic states are legally allowed to kill non-Muslims, right?

INSERT: Map of “Countries Where Converting to Christianity is Legally Punishable by Death”

Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen

Granted, at first that would seem incriminating, but there are countries like Pakistan where the death penalty isn’t officially sanctioned, so there’s that! Though honor killings are still common… and legal. Also, how are the United Arab Emirates on that list? They’re the most “moderate” example of an Islamic state in existence. Leftists even vacay in Dubai!

Cutaway to sketch of two waspy, feminine hipsters drinking wine.

HIPSTER 1: Oh my gosh, I love Dubai!"

HIPSTER 2: Oh I know!

They clink glasses.

Turns out that even in Dubai, if you’re a Muslim and you try to convert… death penalty.

Well, what about women? Progressives and feminists alike have supported the notion that Islam is truly a religion of peace. Of course, none of them live anywhere under Islamic rule because those broads would be speaking well out of turn. After all, they couldn't live in Egypt what with their 91% genital mutilation rate. Can’t do Saudi Arabia where women can’t drive, vote, travel abroad or enroll in higher education unless their man says so. Of course, they can’t do Pakistan where over 1000 women are killed every year in legal honor killings. But, what do you expect for a feminine population who make up a majority of hell according to Muhammad (sexism be upon him).

"I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women." Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737

What can we say ladies, if you didn’t want to be hell-bound second-class citizens, you shouldn’t have been born a girl. Again, let’s look to the most widely agreed upon most moderate Islamic country/state in the UAE. Well along with killing Christians, and banning free speech it turns out that men can legally beat their wives. Step aside Ray Rice, you’ve got entire nations ahead of you. These kinds of gross human rights violations don’t happen here in America. Can you imagine, if we tried to incorporate Islamic law here in the USA?

Cutaway to  Sketch with Dana Loesch and NotMuhammad.

TERRORIST: You better know your role or I’ll..

Dana Loesch smacks him as he yelps like a little girl.

Not only can men smack their broads around, but if you’re a woman and you’re raped, you can go to prison simply for coming forward. Even in super-ultra, moderate Dubai!

Cutaway second sketch with Dana Loesch and NotMuhammad.

DANA: You don’t understand he tried to rape me!

TERRORIST: Well maybe you were asking for..

She cuts him off as she smacks him and he yelps like a girl again.

So everywhere Islamic law even exists a little bit, we see gross human rights violations that would have leftists fuming at the mouths if some southern Baptist tried to enact them here in America. So I ask, where in the world is this so called “moderate Islam”? Why are virtually all Islamic countries so consistently evil in their treatment of women, non-Muslims and of course, gay people? To answer that, I’d like to leave you with some excerpts from the original “ISIS” member himself… Muhammad

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."  Refers to Jews and Christians being slaughtered

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam."

For more, go to LouderWithCrowder.com

http://www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/crowder-myth-moderate-islam-featuring-dana-loesch
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:00:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Crowder: The Myth of "Moderate" Islam! (Featuring Dana Loesch)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 01:06:55 pm »
Political Islam has a long history of atrocities committed against innocents to further their religious fanaticism.

Knee-jerk PC gonna get us all killed.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:34:48 pm by aligncare »

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 01:26:33 pm »
We do know there are some moderates in Syria because they have been "vetted."  We can send the moderates money and munitions.  They'll kill the radicals for us and we won't have to dirty our hands. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 02:49:56 pm »
We do know there are some moderates in Syria because they have been "vetted."  We can send the moderates money and munitions.  They'll kill the radicals for us and we won't have to dirty our hands.

That sounds like Benghazi all over again. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 02:55:26 pm »
That sounds like Benghazi all over again.

Benghazi was one piece of the puzzle as to how ISIS got money and munitions to begin with.  Yes, it's a continuation of the same old same old. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 03:52:37 pm »

Unfortunately, reports are coming out that the FSA and ISIL have just agreed a truce. They'll each concentrate on their own fronts and leave each other alone for the time being.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 04:03:19 pm »
Unfortunately, reports are coming out that the FSA and ISIL have just agreed a truce. They'll each concentrate on their own fronts and leave each other alone for the time being.

I hadn't heard that.  I don't think we can trust hardly any of these groups to not "throw their weapons down and join ISIS" in the end.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 04:09:26 pm »

Looks like OPapaDoc is running out of volunteers to get their hands dirty.