Minnesota Pastor Breaks Silence on Don Lemon
Tyler O'Neil | February 18, 2026
Former CNN host Don Lemon has pleaded not guilty to federal charges for his role in the invasion of a Minnesota church last month, claiming he was merely covering the “protest” as a journalist, but the church’s pastor says Lemon was “in on the terror.”
Jonathan Parnell, the pastor of Cities Church in St. Paul, Minnesota, had been attempting to read aloud from the Bible when agitators opposing Immigration and Customs Enforcement disrupted the Jan. 18 service. He wrote about the event for WORLD magazine Tuesday.
Parnell recalled that “several individuals scattered throughout the sanctuary rose together and, like a flash mob, converged with chants and clenched fists.” When the mob shouted, “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” that led worshippers to flee, “fearing it was an active shooter situation.”
The Daily Signal depends on the support of readers like you. Donate now
The agitators “had stormed into the house of God, a place of peace and refuge, and they defiled it with rage.”
https://www.dailysignal.com/2026/02/18/minneapolis-pastor-jonathan-parnell-says-don-lemon-was-terror-church-invasion/