General Category > General Discussion

Curling Iron Demonstration Gone Wrong

(1/2) > >>

Rapunzel:
Curling Iron Demonstration Gone Wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74yEW4pX9Fw

Published on Feb 22, 2013

Rapunzel:
I felt so sorry for her.. but had to laugh because years ago I "brilliantly decided that I would both color AND perm my hair the same night.. my husband was smart enough to ask me if I thought that was a good idea.. I said - oh I have really strong hair... nooooooooooooo problem...... 

Back in those days women had to sleep in roller (than GOD those days are long gone) and the next morning I proceeded to take the rollers out of my hair and unfortunately the hair stayed on the rollers - not my head.  My husband had the same shocked look as the girl in this video on his face (he KNEW better than to laugh! much less say "I told you so")....... needless to say before I could go to work that day I had to first go to Bullocks and buy a wig......  lesson learned... in addition to no more sleeping on rollers I think now - what were we thinking getting perms back then.

Atomic Cow:
I'm so glad I'm a guy.  All I have to do is get my hair cut every so often and spend 5 minutes max making it presentable every day before work.  When not working, I can wear a hat.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: Atomic Cow on February 23, 2013, 02:44:54 am ---I'm so glad I'm a guy.  All I have to do is get my hair cut every so often and spend 5 minutes max making it presentable every day before work.  When not working, I can wear a hat.

--- End quote ---

Well... untill ya'll go bald ~LOL~

The look on her face was beyond priceless.....

Atomic Cow:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on February 23, 2013, 02:46:36 am ---Well... untill ya'll go bald ~LOL~
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately my DNA says that will be sooner rather than later.  I seem to have inherited every bad thing possible from both parents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version