Author Topic: Live Sovereignty Coalition Press Conference: Get the US out of the W.H.O.  (Read 149 times)

Online libertybele

Live Sovereignty Coalition Press Conference: Get the US out of the W.H.O. (video)

Tea Party Patriots

https://www.youtube.com/live/kmfammyYfVc?app=desktop&feature=share
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Sorry -- not the information that I wanted to post -- this video is over 10 months old.   :shrug:

Mods, please remove (again, I can't find the newer information that I was trying to post -- so sorry)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:44:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.