General Category > Military/Defense News

West Point center cites dangers of ‘far right’ in U.S.

<< < (2/3) > >>

happyg:
It's not the far right to be on the lookout for, but the left, who endorses and involves themselves in violence. How often do we read about a right winger shitting on a car, or killing a bunch of animals and blaming it on poachers? OWS are a violent group of left wing nuts. Democrats are the ones killing thousands of babies a year, while we try to protect  them. Now, they want to hasten the deaths of the elderly. Next it will be the disabled and mentally ill. I could go on, but we know who are the violent Americans. The right wing is to be feared because when push comes to shove, they will fight back. That is what scares the lefties.

happyg:
The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-the-usa-with-a-firearm-came-from-democrats/#ixzz2IT0EcPEl
 Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

mountaineer:
This guy's so stupid, he thinks "anti-federalists" oppose the big, all-powerful, centralized government so beloved by the left. Wouldn't it be more accurate to say we're the federalists, as in, say, The Federalist Society? 

Federalists envison the sharing of power among state and local governments and the national government, as opposed to what the American left seems to want, to-wit, a centralized government with total control and authority. Obama is the anti-federalist, seems to me. In that respect, I'll agree with the report: he's a threat to America.

famousdayandyear:
What is so EYEOPENING about this report is that it comes from the US MILITARY ACADEMY!!  Funded largely I would guess by us poor egg-sucking taxpayers

Oceander:
Define the terms and you win the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version