General Category > Military/Defense News

Jihadi Work Accident: Two Taliban Bomb Diggers Blown To Bits When Their Explosives Detonate Prematurely….

(1/2) > >>

famousdayandyear:
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/09/jihadi-work-accident-two-taliban-bomb-diggers-blown-to-bits-when-explosives-detonate-prematurely/

Jihadi Work Accident: Two Taliban Bomb Diggers Blown To Bits When Their Explosives Detonate Prematurely….

Premature detonation syndrome.

PESHAWAR, Jan 4: Two suspected militants were killed and as many schools destroyed in four blasts in various parts of Peshawar on Friday, while officials defused a 12 kilogramme bomb.

Rural circle SP Mohammad Javaid Khan said that two suspected militants were killed when a heavy bomb they were planting under a power pylon near Gula Khan Bagh area along border of Khyber Agency went off accidentally.

Police said that body of one of them had been shifted to Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar.

evadR:
do these guys get the 69 virgins?

Rapunzel:
I know I should not laugh so  :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:

andy58-in-nh:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on January 10, 2013, 06:48:06 am ---I know I should not laugh so  :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk: :nometalk:

--- End quote ---

The Obama Administration has already classified this event as another instance of "workplace violence".

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: andy58-in-nh on January 10, 2013, 01:23:08 pm ---The Obama Administration has already classified this event as another instance of "workplace violence".

--- End quote ---
... and is sending survivor benefits to the families of the deceased, no doubt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version