Author Topic: A Few Questions and Some Observations  (Read 889 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A Few Questions and Some Observations
« on: November 07, 2012, 12:26:53 am »

A Few Questions and Some Observations
November 06, 2012
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I just have a couple questions for you today, folks, maybe three questions.  Well, actually, it's gonna end up to be more than that, but at least two to three questions to start with.  And of course a couple of observations, and we will try to squeeze in some of your phone calls during the program today, all of it on Election Day today.

Let me get to the questions first.  Very simple question.  Do you think that more Republicans will vote for Mitt Romney today than voted for John McCain in 2008?  I assume everybody is saying yes.  By the way, welcome to all of the libs and Democrat buddies that we have.  I know that Election Day they tune in here in droves because what they want to hear is us giving up.  They want to hear frustration. They want to hear resignation.  And they just can't wait, they just want to hear that because they're not sure. They're insecure. They don't know who to believe, who to trust, and so they want to get some sign from this program that everything's gonna be okay for them.

So I'm just gonna ask you the question again:  Will more Republicans vote for Romney than voted for McCain in 2008?  Yes.  Will fewer Democrats vote for Obama this year than voted for Obama in 2008?  Oh, you may be a little undecided on that last question.  Let me rephrase it.  Do you think more Democrats will vote for Obama this year than voted for him in 2008?  Does anybody think that?  Those two questions alone answer this.  And let me give you another set of facts just to calm the --

By the way, Stephanie Cutter, the Obama campaign aide, has warned all of the Democrats and liberals to ignore the exit polls.  She sent out tweets, she's been on social media, Facebook, everywhere, e-mails:  "Don't pay any attention to the first couple waves of exit polls."  She says the reason that the exit polls are gonna show the Republicans ahead is that the Democrats have so much voted in advance, so much early voting has taken place that their votes are already banked, and it won't be reflected in the exit polls.
Now, normally it's our side that's telling everybody, "Don't pay any attention to the exit polls."  Now they're doing it.

more at link

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/06/a_few_questions_and_some_observations

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald