Author Topic: FBI arrives at Benghazi consulate (UPDATED)  (Read 1103 times)

famousdayandyear

FBI arrives at Benghazi consulate (UPDATED)
« on: October 05, 2012, 12:35:25 am »
FBI arrives at Benghazi consulate (UPDATED)
October 4th, 2012

Just three weeks since it was raided by terrorists and the day after a Washington Post reporter picked through the evidence, the FBI has finally made their way to the US Consulate in Benghazi to begin their investigation of the evidence that might be left, says the New York Post;

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton vowed on Wednesday to answer lingering questions about the assault in a bid to counter a barrage of Republican criticism in the lead-up to the November 6 presidential election.

“There are continuing questions about what exactly happened in Benghazi on that night three weeks ago and we will not rest until we answer those questions and until we track down the terrorists who killed our people,” Clinton said.

“The men and women who serve this country as diplomats deserve no less than a full and accurate accounting, wherever that leads.”

Yeah, I hope they’ve hired script writers from CSI to make this at least a little credible.

UPDATE: Dan Riehl says that the FBI has already packed up and left Libya. I’m sure they got oodles of investigating done.

http://thisainthell.us/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: FBI arrives at Benghazi consulate (UPDATED)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:16:09 am »
I saw it is true, they left already
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776