Author Topic: Political Graphics - aka Propaganda  (Read 87322 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Political Graphics - aka Propaganda
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2014, 05:58:51 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2014, 06:00:24 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2014, 09:33:59 am »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2014, 01:26:51 pm »
That is sadly the truth, WAYNE.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2014, 01:51:47 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2014, 07:48:39 pm »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2014, 01:12:16 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2014, 03:57:20 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2014, 03:18:38 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2014, 12:37:41 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2014, 12:53:39 pm »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2014, 01:17:15 pm »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2014, 01:18:19 pm »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2014, 01:38:51 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2014, 03:17:52 pm »

Wow!   My friend just sent me this photo of her sitting next to Ronald Reagan at a picnic.

Don't know if he was POTUS yet.....will have to ask her the details.

...and is that Nancy Reagan sitting at the next table? 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 08:47:51 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Olivia

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2014, 04:49:49 pm »

This says it all!   :nometalk: :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2014, 09:00:32 pm »

Wow!   My friend just sent me this photo of her sitting next to Ronald Reagan at a picnic.

Don't know if he was POTUS yet.....will have to ask her the details.

...and is that Nancy Reagan sitting at the next table?
From the apparent age of the picture, it looks quite a bit before Reagan became president. Probably from his days as governor of California.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2014, 06:19:55 pm »
All Hail the GOP Hissy Fit!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2014, 08:21:56 am »
All Hail the GOP Hissy Fit!

What happened to all of the comments about the GOP being champions in this photo? Another thread? This picture looks like what the folks at DU and Daily Chaos post daily for thrills. I don't get their humor I suppose.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2014, 10:43:28 pm »

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2014, 11:16:54 pm »
 :thumbsup:

Oceander

« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2014, 02:51:52 am »
What happened to all of the comments about the GOP being champions in this photo? Another thread? This picture looks like what the folks at DU and Daily Chaos post daily for thrills. I don't get their humor I suppose.

champions of what?  of suicidal bickering?  of fratricide?  It's not supposed to amuse over here, it's supposed to aggravate, annoy, irk, and, hopefully, get one or two hardy souls to be a little more honest with themselves and realize that if the various parts of the GOP do not hang together, then we shall all surely hang separately, to paraphrase good ole Ben.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2014, 02:57:45 am »
champions of what?  of suicidal bickering?  of fratricide?  It's not supposed to amuse over here, it's supposed to aggravate, annoy, irk, and, hopefully, get one or two hardy souls to be a little more honest with themselves and realize that if the various parts of the GOP do not hang together, then we shall all surely hang separately, to paraphrase good ole Ben.

The graphic didn't hit me humorously when I saw it for some reason. It showed me what a waste of time it is to infight. I share your concern that the schism may enable the dems a win and that would be so pathetic it is sad.

Oceander

« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2014, 03:01:50 am »
The graphic didn't hit me humorously when I saw it for some reason. It showed me what a waste of time it is to infight. I share your concern that the schism may enable the dems a win and that would be so pathetic it is sad.

On that I agree wholeheartedly.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2014, 03:02:32 am »
I do want to add that I think the split will all be worked out in the actual primaries/debates and people will crawl through glass to vote the dems out. So no worries. And the grouchy stubborn heads would have sat home and grouched anyway.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:04:04 am by Gazoo »