Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 498147 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #1775 on: April 17, 2021, 03:48:38 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1776 on: April 27, 2021, 09:57:11 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1777 on: May 16, 2021, 04:48:51 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1778 on: May 27, 2021, 06:20:33 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1779 on: May 27, 2021, 06:35:47 pm »
Are these "pets," if they just come up to our door for vittles?

https://imgur.com/sKXFoB9
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #1780 on: May 27, 2021, 06:47:54 pm »
   If you give them NAMES they are your pets  especially if you can 'pet' them. 
   Great bunch of friends @Cyber Liberty
   What do you feed them?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1781 on: May 27, 2021, 07:09:56 pm »
   If you give them NAMES they are your pets  especially if you can 'pet' them. 
   Great bunch of friends @Cyber Liberty
   What do you feed them?

Carrots, apples and leftover bird seed and rabbit food.  I don't think Mrs. Liberty hasn't given them names yet, but they are "petable."  It only took them a couple weeks to learn we're harmless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1782 on: May 27, 2021, 07:14:22 pm »
Carrots, apples and leftover bird seed and rabbit food.  I don't think Mrs. Liberty hasn't given them names yet, but they are "petable."  It only took them a couple weeks to learn we're harmless.

Oh wow, that is really cool.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1783 on: May 27, 2021, 07:26:34 pm »
Oh wow, that is really cool.

I sent that video to some friends back in Phoenix, and they said "Oh wow!  You have wild donkeys??"

Yup.  They help keep the 'Yotes away.  A donkey will stomp a coyote into paste.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1784 on: May 27, 2021, 08:11:26 pm »
   I just sent another application to our County Humane Society shelter.  My Rap sheet with them makes them reluctant, I know,  I've also contacted the neighboring County-Guadalupe.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1785 on: May 27, 2021, 10:00:56 pm »
I sent that video to some friends back in Phoenix, and they said "Oh wow!  You have wild donkeys??"

Yup.  They help keep the 'Yotes away.  A donkey will stomp a coyote into paste.

I know nothing about them, but I've always been interested since I read the book, Travels with Donkey. It's about a guy who makes a 500 mile pilgrimage on a rented Donkey. It sounds strange, but it is actually a really good book.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1786 on: May 28, 2021, 03:40:20 am »
I know nothing about them, but I've always been interested since I read the book, Travels with Donkey. It's about a guy who makes a 500 mile pilgrimage on a rented Donkey. It sounds strange, but it is actually a really good book.

Believe it or not, I have spent some time pulling a mule around...  Ain't rode em much, not that I wouldn't. Just never really got the chance. But the relationship is... intense.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1787 on: May 28, 2021, 04:03:54 am »

LOL!  First thing I 'see' in my mind's eye is Shirley McLain riding that mule in Two Mules for Sister Sarah...'hearing' the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNbLE5Eznu0

Wow!  That's FIFTY-ONE years ago!   
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:07:03 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #1788 on: May 28, 2021, 11:40:30 am »
There is also the famous book Travels with a Donkey by Robert Louis Stevenson.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1789 on: May 28, 2021, 05:10:11 pm »
There is also the famous book Travels with a Donkey by Robert Louis Stevenson.

Yes, in fact IIRC that was one of the inspirations for the author of the book I posted about.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1790 on: May 28, 2021, 05:18:28 pm »
I don't travel with donkeys, they come to me.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #1791 on: May 28, 2021, 05:33:51 pm »

Maybe they think you're an ass.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1792 on: May 28, 2021, 05:44:15 pm »
Maybe they think you're an ass.

I never thought they'd already know me....
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1793 on: May 28, 2021, 06:33:51 pm »

Birds of a feather, you know...  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1794 on: May 29, 2021, 07:08:32 pm »
A photo of one of our more aloof "pets."

I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1795 on: May 29, 2021, 07:16:10 pm »
A photo of one of our more aloof "pets."

Them don't get to stick around here. They get to assume room temperature, with extreme and violent prejudice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1796 on: May 29, 2021, 07:19:59 pm »
Them don't get to stick around here. They get to assume room temperature, with extreme and violent prejudice.

I considered that, and then the donkeys showed up.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1797 on: May 29, 2021, 07:22:18 pm »
   Here's the next Dog the local Humane Society won't allow me to pay the $200 adoption fee for.   These people are azzholes.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1798 on: May 29, 2021, 07:41:26 pm »
   Here's the next Dog the local Humane Society won't allow me to pay the $200 adoption fee for.   These people are azzholes.

You dodged a bullet on that yip-yip dawg....js
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1799 on: May 29, 2021, 07:49:40 pm »
   I'm a dog whisperer @Cyber Liberty He's part Chihuahua and Terrier. I think he can handle my cat and I think I can get rid of any yappy tendencies he may have because I won't tolerate that.   *

*just ask all my Girlfriends.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:50:58 pm by corbe »